Heyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Freedom

Original poster
Okay, so, Im craving some mature epic adventure/deep plot thing right now. Now... I'm not an extremely picky person, but I do have somethings that you should know/I need if you want to be my partner.

1.) I AM UNDER 18. I have no idea how many times I've been considered otherwise and I've had to give up some nice plots because of it.

2.) I only do yaoi/MxM mature RPs, which is what I really want right now.

3.) My post length is about 1-2 pars, MAYBE more, but not likely, so please don't expect me to post a novel for you and I won't expect if from you.

4.) Please be at least decent with your grammar and spelling. Don't just rush through things. I'm not going to be all Nazi on you, a few mistakes are okay. Just don't have your posts littered with incorect spelling and incorrect grammar. Put some thought in, please.

5.) I prefer my mature RPs in PM. Just a little... quirk of mine.

6.) Please be semi-active. At least one post per day, preferrably more, but I'm not terrible with htis. No once-per-week, please. It makes me lose interest.

7.) I would like a long-term rp. Not something we get through after a week, I want this to go on for a long while. I get more into the plot when it is long and deep.

Now, if you don't think of me as a d-bag after this, feel free to PM me, or post here and I'll PM you! Come at me with all of your ideas, or we can brainstorm. I am completely open for EVERYTHING and I am not joking. So, shoot me a PM or post and I hope we can make something beautiful!!

*raises hand* I'd love to roleplay with you! I'm not sure how well I can live up to your standard of activity right now, just 'cause school/life hates me, but I can guarantee a post at least every other day, and I think for the most part I should be able to get in a post every day, especially once school dies down a bit. So, yeah. I'd love to roleplay :3

Awesome! and no worries! I just found out today during my third hour class that I'll be going to DC for a week, so would you mind starting when I get back?

Status
Not open for further replies.