Heyya <3

M

Missy

Original poster
Hey my names Misti, I just joined the other day, I can't wait to start rping with you all :)

Hi there young Missy (lol sorry had to) welcome to the forums :)

Little Missy!...hahaha..I couldn't resist..

but hello there..^^ I'm the Wabbawolfe..well now I am..but welcome to Iwaku..I'm part of Iwaku's one stop shop for anything anime and manga related named The Box Set...have fun looking around the place..

Welcome Misty! Hope you enjoy your time here. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask.

>_< thank you guys for such a welcoming hello XD

>_< thank you guys for such a welcoming hello XD

That is how we roll here at Iwaku...we roll with the welcoming hellos..and the warm welcomes..*pose!* *falls down*._.

Hello Missy Misti! 8D Welcome to the community!

Yesh yesh yesh! Welcome to the Community Missy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am Rina or Raimy >:u whichever. Nice meeting you! Hope to see you around and about!

Hello there, Miss Missy and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
Your enthusiasm is happily noted, I hope to see you in a roleplay with me at some point!

Since you're new, I have a couple of links to help you find your way to the roleplay:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If there's anything you need answered, please do ask!

I was pretty sure Diana would also call you this, so I'll just copy her and welcome you, Missy Misty! Have fun poking around and get to the RPs!

Misti! Welcome to Iwaku!

So rp impatient! >:D Perfect!

Missy Misti! WELCOME TO IWAKU!

I'm Selenite, pleased to make your acquaintance.
Have a cookie...
tumblr_lgwly9I0CY1qdxwnco1_500.jpg

...and see you around!
:D