Heyy there, I'm a noob

F

FabrizioJules

Original poster
Hey... I'm Sarah.
I am a girl, who will play boys too, I'm up for het, gay, lesbian, rp, whatevs.

Um, I'm really interested in doing some strokes role-play, that would be awesome as hell.

Yup.

Hello Sarah #39926295! :D

....Your avatar startled me for a minute. O___O I hadn't expected it to be moving!

Welcome to the community! XD

I agree with Diana. When I saw the tongue make licky faces at me, I think I may have thrown my laptop against a wall...

....Welcome to Iwaku! :D

Welcome, Welcome Sarah....

I'm another one that spent some good seconds staring at the avatar.... what intrigues me is what is that hand holding on to....
I'm Selenite, one of the odd ones. I need to get my mind out of the gutter.

I hope you have a great time here!
See you around!

wow many people that are named sarah :o I have like 356430850258403 in my school but without h in the name xD
Exagerating? ME? nooooooooo *smiles*

Welcome to iwaku Sarah ^^

Howdy, Sarah! Welcome to Iwaku!

I'm trying to figure out what he is doing with his hands.. >.<

Hey there and welcome to Iwaku.
We have waaaay too many Sarah's around here (as previous comments have noted!) so I shall call you... Fabi.
I'm Kitti, by the by, and it's good to meet you.
Fortunately, I read Diana's comment before looking at your avatar... so my laptop was spared. ><

Since you're a new acquisition of ours and I don't know how much of a chance you've had to look around the site, I'll toss some links to important places at you!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help with anything, please do ask~

Fabrizio! (over-pronounce the z and it's fun.) Welcome to Iwaku! I see your name is Sarah but I'm not going to remember that... ever. ^^; I may also call you Cupcake from time to time, k? Anyway, good luck navigating around here!

I can't stop watching your avatar..
IT IS MESMERIZING.
-gouges eyes out with gummi bears.-

Welcome.