Heyy Iwaku~

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kalista

Original poster
I probably should have made one of these first, but I got so interested in the interest check section I never made it back to here!!

Hi everyone, how are you all? I'm Kalista, not from League of Legends or any other references, but derived from Callista :checkmark:

Other than role playing, my hobbies are playing acoustic guitar, trying new recipes(and bOmBiNg them :blush:), playing Guild Wars 2(pm me if you want to play together sometime), ultimate Frisbee(amateur4life), being dragged to Crossfit(I usually just "regular" weightlift?? and cardio separately :boat:)

Anyways, I am currently in college starting to studying web design & development which means I have this site up a lot when doing homework or projects so if you see that I was last online a moment ago and yet my reply was a day ago, please know I'm not ignoring you on purpose!!

Thanks for reading this happy role playing all :wizard:

Hai! Welcome to Iwaku! You have a beautiful name. ^^ Good luck finding some good stories to play in! ♥

Thank you very much~ I won't have any trouble with that so many great ideas on here:3d:

welcome_gif_by_4everlaugh-d56crsq.gif

Oh! Ultimate frisbee sound fun. Although I've never tried it. Hello and welcome to iwaku! I hope you enjoy it here. If you ever need help with anything be sure to ask! :)​

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

and u r an ultimate frisbee player? yyyaaasssss. i love frisbee ^_^ also, id normally offer up an rp but you made no reference to your rp skills and ur rp resume isnt filled out, so make sure to try and fill out ur rp resume whenever u get a chance, it helps member decide if you would be a good match for them in an rp setting

:huge: Thank you!! I will be sure to do that sometime~ (slightly lazy person here:ninja:)

And no worries, I totally understand about your message being copied-pasted :p I started a part time job recently and between that and classes it sometimes gets really hard to be creative.

oh trust me, i understand the working life lol. (and i get pretty lazy myself sometimes, but ssshhhhh, thats a secret x3)

if you need any help or have any questions about the resume, feel free to ask

Welcome to the site! I'm pretty new, myself, but it seems like such a great place, already. Good luck in your studies, and have fun on here ^_^

Heya. Welcome.
I literally just joined and just had to ask what Guildwars Class you play. I haven't been on in years!

Thank you Luchi, Paku, and Surrender!

Paku, sorry for the late reply but just in case you see this someday if ever mostly Necro, Warrior, Ele, and Mesmer, can't really say which of those is my main :p

Status
Not open for further replies.