1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
fantasy, romance, sci-fi
Hello my dears. I’m escaping from Figment, my main role playing site because they are shutting it down and I’m sad. I’ve been on this site before but never got into. Hopefully I will this time!

Reactions: rissa
Hey there, Hannah. Welcome to Iwaku!
Sorry to hear about Figment. Shutdowns are sad... we've actually had quite a few members from Figment join up lately.

If there's anything you need, don't be afraid to ask! I hope you're able to settle in comfortably here. :)

Welcome to Iwaku, Hannah!

I'm sorry to hear about your old site. D:
Did you manage to save your roleplays?
They haven’t completely shut down yet and I’m lazy sometimes but I will go in probably and do that because I had some really wonderful ones that did die but I loved those characters so much.

Hey there, Hannah. Welcome to Iwaku!
Sorry to hear about Figment. Shutdowns are sad... we've actually had quite a few members from Figment join up lately.

If there's anything you need, don't be afraid to ask! I hope you're able to settle in comfortably here. :)
Haha thank you! Yeah we have our own clan we created so we can still talk to each other and even to rps together.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PoetLore and Eru
They haven’t completely shut down yet and I’m lazy sometimes but I will go in probably and do that because I had some really wonderful ones that did die but I loved those characters so much.
Well I hope you get a chance to save your characters!

If you ever want to transfer them over, Iwaku's Character Gallery is a great way to show 'em off and even procure potential partners. And like Eru said, if you ever need anything, feel free to ask. (:

Happy roleplaying!

Welcome to Iwaku, Hannah. Take your time to look around, and feel free to ask any questions about the site of you get lost. We've got a few others from Figment as well. You're definitely not alone!

Here, take this cookie and enjoy your stay.

Welcome Back to iwaku! I'm sorry to hear you didn't really find a way to get involved before, but I hope that will not be the case this time! It's great that everyone got together in a clan though. That's an awesome use of that feature here! Let us know if we can help you in any way.

HAVE FUN!!!

Welcome Back to iwaku! I'm sorry to hear you didn't really find a way to get involved before, but I hope that will not be the case this time! It's great that everyone got together in a clan though. That's an awesome use of that feature here! Let us know if we can help you in any way.

HAVE FUN!!!
Thank you! I was in college at the time and to get really involved may have stopped me from doing my assignments. Lol Iwaku is pretty different from Figment because it wasn’t roleplay focused. But we used the forums there to Roleplay. I like that this is just for roleplay and I can’t wait to get even better at it.

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
Thank you! I was in college at the time and to get really involved may have stopped me from doing my assignments. Lol Iwaku is pretty different from Figment because it wasn’t roleplay focused. But we used the forums there to Roleplay. I like that this is just for roleplay and I can’t wait to get even better at it.

Oh that's good then! There are so many helpful posts here about improving your writing and role playing skills!! have a look around the Content forum and you'll see what I mean. I LOVE it here!! I'll look forward to seeing your posts around!

Welcome to Iwaku, Hannah! Glad to hear you've already found the other Figment people ^.^ I'm really, really sorry that your site's shutting down, but I have every confidence that Iwaku can become a good new home for you. Your avatar and username combination made me smile, by the way ^.^

The other people already gave you some handy resources, but we also have a guide to Getting Started that gives a rough overview of the different areas of the site, along with a Newbie Care Package that can provide you with a personal guide to help you around the site ^.^ Like the others said, don't hesitate to ask if you need anything!

Hey there :) Sorry about Fig! A lot of folks have crossed over from there, so hopefully you'll be able to find some old friends... And make new ones, too!! :) Enjoy!

Welcome to another ship friend. Have long sails here, and be the captain of your own crew!

Hi Hannah, I'm also a fellow figgie refugee. I'm glad to see some others here as well. Have you seen any RP groups with some other fellow figgies? Was just wondering because the figgie clan discussion itself doesn't seem very active(?)

Hi Hannah, I'm also a fellow figgie refugee. I'm glad to see some others here as well. Have you seen any RP groups with some other fellow figgies? Was just wondering because the figgie clan discussion itself doesn't seem very active(?)
Hmm yeah. I noticed that too. :( did you go by a dif name on Figgie? I used the same one.

Yeah, I'm going by a new name now. On Figment I used so many different names, although admittedly, I haven't even been active on Figment in the past few months, so I don't think we've talked before.

Yeah, I'm going by a new name now. On Figment I used so many different names, although admittedly, I haven't even been active on Figment in the past few months, so I don't think we've talked before.
I’ve been on Figment for years so it’s a possibility we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.