1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Heyoo!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Rabidness, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Hi, I am Rabidness, and a high school freshman. I have liked roleplaying since before I turned 13(I am currently 14), and when I was old enough to join RP forums at 13, I did. I always seemed to like the idea of working with other people to create a story, and I like writing and reading. I got a few pointers, and I like to think I've become more imaginative with storylines.

I like some select academy roleplays, superhero roleplays, and TF2 forum roleplays(Even though I don't like playing the game, I like the storyline). I have never found a TF2 forum-based roleplay that was active, though.

I don't like 1x1 roleplays, I just like having more than 2 people working together to build a world. So, I probably won't do 1x1 roleplays.

Hope to become good RP buddies with you.

2. hello and welcome ^w^ hope you injoy the site and like to roleplay with you some time

3. Hi there Rabidness! Welcome to the community!