FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
10am - 11pm PT weekends, 8pm - midnight PT weekdays
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Medieval, "Gifted," Egg Adoption / Mythical Creature bonding, sci-fi fantasy crosses, Harry Potter
Hi! I'm Shavynel (but if you can't figure out how to spell that Shav or Shavy or whatever is fine too). I'm 21-years-old girl and I'm in college.

I used to do a lot of fandom RPs, but I've moved to more your-own-world RPs. I've also started to be less about story-driven RPs and more about character-driven RPs, but both are good. I guess in terms of real genres, I like fantasy, science-fiction, modern, medieval, oh, I don't know.

I'm not a fan of romance or vampires, and that's really about it. I think. I might be lying.

Out of space kittens, angry marines, sparking vampires, or wolf packs, I'd have to say the best are space kittens. Yeup.

Hey! Welcome to Iwaku ^.^
I'm sure you will find a roleplay you like; you just need to search sign-ups!
You could also try your hand at starting your own :D
I'm Celest. If you need anything don't be scared to ask.

Thanks! ^^ I managed to find my way to the global sign-ups board. I'll probably start some in the future, but for now I just want to get the hang of this site. =P It's so large and vast and there's so many boards. (I come from a land where there's just 1 board for all the RPing. ^^)

Heya welcome to the forums...(at a stall for words as of now I apologise)

Shavy!
Welcome to Iwaku!

Please....
Cookie,Basket,TobysHOF,400.jpg

...have a cookie!

I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you.
Yes... the site is pretty big and awesome isn't it? :D
Good to see you are exploring it... take your time!
And if you need anything, please just ask!

Have fuuuuuun....!

Woo~! Thanks for the welcome, Ruikio and Selenite. ^^

Um ... I noticed I have coins or something. Are they for anything?

Yes, you can use them to buy customizations for your user title. Like color, or italic, or boldness.... or underlineness... here at the shop.

Welcome to Iwaku! We got all the genres you want and none you don't!

Hello to Iwaku Shavy! Love your username its UNIQUE! I am Lady Raimy or Rina or ...Idk D: Anyways if you need anything do not hesitate on asking

*blink* I can already buy all the customizations! Oooo, and I can steal coins? How interesting.

Thank you for the welcome, Octomus and Lady Raimy!

I made up my username myself. ^^ I think it was once a race I invented, but honesty, I don't remember what they look like.

HIGH FIVE FOR SPACE KITTENS. >:3

And welcome to the community! <3

I read your nicknames bit as "Shaving". I might call you this, because it amuses me.
Anyway, welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
Space Kittens IS the most correct answer and totally fits with out Sci-Fi Festival this month.
You seem to be finding your way around all right but I have some links for you just in case you could use some help!

This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them.

Hey ho Shavynel, welcome to Iwaku! Lots and lots of genres of RP here, yes. You will find something awesome soon!