Heyo.

B

Beloved

Original poster
Hey, I'm Beloved and I've been role playing for about.. seven years now? I figured I could start out again and a friend actually told me about this site.
Either way, I hope I can make myself comfortable here and make some more friends. I like horror role plays and I'm an avid reader of manga.
Rice balls are my favorite food, and I have a huge addiction to sleeping, go figure.

Hope to see you around!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hi there Beloved! :D Welcome to the site!

Hello there, Beloved! Welcome to the site, I hope it suits your fancy. You may message me at any time if you want to role play, I'll be more than willing.

Hello there, Beloved! Welcome to the site, I hope it suits your fancy. You may message me at any time if you want to role play, I'll be more than willing.

Sounds good, thanks a ton!

Reactions: Jimin
Hey! Welcome to Iwaku! I am Domeki Sato and it's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you enjoy your stay and hope you don't mind Insanity.tumblr_mfrf99r8ch1ra4x9po1_500.gif

Welcome to the Madness, on the other Side of the Fence.~

Be aware of the flying marshmallows :3 ~

-bursts through wall laughing manically- It's time to commence the Iwaku warm welcome v.2! You shall be the first to witness my awesomeness!

Welcome to Iwaku... kukuku... Enjoy your time roleplaying... kukuku... Muahahaha!!! ~Smile for camera~

images