• Less than 1 year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 10 years but less than 15

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Durandal

Original poster
Hello everyone, new member here directed to the site via a helpful Google search! I've been looking for a play-by-post roleplaying forum for a while... or more accurately, been wanting to find but but only just now got around to looking. ^.^;

So anyway, I've been roleplaying for years now! Phew, it's been what... 8 years now? Yikes! Hmm, makes me curious- I think I'll try out the poll function. :3 How long has everyone been roleplaying! (Note: more time does not equal better so no elitism~)

Okay, so yeah, I've been RPing on forums, real-time chats, MUDs, and around a table. I definitely prefer forum play-by-post roleplaying as it gives me more time to come up with good responses and allows for pretty in-depth stories and character development. Not that that can't happen in chat-based RPs of course, it's just a bit easier.

I'll be looking around the site for open RPs and I've got some ideas of my own to boot, and I look forward to getting to know with and hopefully playing with ya'll soon!

Hallo there Durandal! <3 Welcome to the community! :D I am one of those playing for 15+ years... >>;; I am a bit old.

Welcome to Iwaku! I started online rp in 2009, so 5 years.

Hope you find all the awesome RP you can handle here.

I'm not sure about the exact year, but it was whenever the MMO 'Mabinogi' released Generation 2 in North America that I got started with roleplaying. I think that was 2008? I have no idea. Anyway, welcome.

Thank you for the welcome, Diana. Don't think of it as 'old,' think of it as 'experienced!'

Definitely looks like enough RP and then some, October.

And I love your signature, Kijin Seija. Shame the whole thing won't fit without scrolling but right click+view image and load up http://www.rainymood.com/ makes for quite the relaxing combination. I grew up in Texas where we had a saying: "It only rained twice a year and it flooded both times." Rainstorms were quite the special treat as a kid, even if they made the adults' lives miserable trying to drive through three feet of water. xD