Heyo~

S

Sinistical

Original poster
Hey everyone,

I'm not going to lie, I don't do well with putting myself out there. I kind of just like to do my own thing and live a wonderful life of solitude! But the rules take me here and require me to expose myself! That and a certain someone told me I had to and also say hey to ten people. I don't even know ten people!
I think they're pretty crazy. But in a good way!?

So yas, here I am. I took an extremely long hiatus and am looking to get back into the swing of things. Of "Are Peeing" of course! (Say it out loud. Right, @Astrometry )

Well! I'mma get going but hello to everyone! X10
(Does that count?)

Toodles~

yus here i am i dragged him here. :O

Well then, welcome to Iwaku! (I am number one then...lol) I'm sure you'll find we are a pretty safe bunch to be exposed to..hmm..that didn't sound exactly like I intended. Sorry. So, if you have any questions that your friend can't answer feel free to message me, I'm always happy to help.

So, what sort of role play are you hoping to expose yourself to? Maybe I can point you in the right direction...

Reactions: Sinistical
Well then, welcome to Iwaku! (I am number one then...lol) I'm sure you'll find we are a pretty safe bunch to be exposed to..hmm..that didn't sound exactly like I intended. Sorry. So, if you have any questions that your friend can't answer feel free to message me, I'm always happy to help.

So, what sort of role play are you hoping to expose yourself to? Maybe I can point you in the right direction...

That sounded exactly how it was suppose to sound! Haha, just kidding.

Thank you! I'm pretty easy going, I enjoy a lot of different types of roleplay. I like horror, thriller with a bit of drama! Okay, well. A lot of drama. The grittier the better!

But who doesn't?!

Thank you! I'm pretty easy going, I enjoy a lot of different types of roleplay. I like horror, thriller with a bit of drama! Okay, well. A lot of drama. The grittier the better!

But who doesn't?!

LOL...well...I like grit without the horror usually. I'm seriously WEAK at horror, but I've been trying to broaden my muse's range (The silly thing is seriously resistant though) but, there are a lot of horror fans around here.

I'm always cool with fresh exposure! >:D Welcome to the site!