Heyo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Celesta

Original poster
Hey!! *waves*
I'm Celesta, a wandering spirit, who has successfully survived 17 years of excitement- I take pleasure in reading, music (I play the piano!), Mafia (a stressful forum game), Badminton, chess, anime (gosh i love these), baking, yadayadayada and a lot more of stuffs.
To be honest, Role playing is one the things I haven't tried yet but wanted to for quite a while, so I'm very very very curious as to what pleasures it holds. I'm both excited and nervous and I totally love this feeling ^-^
So, here I am wandering into this improbable world of fun~ I may not be able to produce first-rate, top-notch replies at first but I'm a quick learner!! I'll catch up to you guys in no time:)
Hope we can be friends:)

Welcome to Iwaku!

I like anime as well, huhuhu~ I hope you like it here, don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any!

Grade A Weeaboo(b) trash here. You got a favorite genre? If you have any questions about roleplaying (or the site) you can check out guides in refined writing or ask another member. Welcome to Iwaku!

Hi, Celesta! I'm Moody. Welcome to Iwaku. =D

Ooh, a first-timer, huh? That's awesome. I'm glad you decided to let Iwaku introduce you to this fun hobby! We've got a lot of RPs about anime, mafias, and more, and it's like reading an interactive book.

If you need help, you can hit me up, if you want to. <3

Thanks for the warm welcome you guys!!
Welcome to Iwaku!

I like anime as well, huhuhu~ I hope you like it here, don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any!
Yeah sure!! Thanks~

Grade A Weeaboo(b) trash here. You got a favorite genre? If you have any questions about roleplaying (or the site) you can check out guides in refined writing or ask another member. Welcome to Iwaku!
Favorite genre... For usuals, I go with fantasy, action and horror but sometimes I go out of the way for slice of life and romance~

Hi, Celesta! I'm Moody. Welcome to Iwaku. =D

Ooh, a first-timer, huh? That's awesome. I'm glad you decided to let Iwaku introduce you to this fun hobby! We've got a lot of RPs about anime, mafias, and more, and it's like reading an interactive book.

If you need help, you can hit me up, if you want to. <3
UWAAH!! Such a wonderful intro!! I see what you did there~
Thanks for the offer, I'll remember ya~

Hello Celesta! Welcome to Iwaku!

If you have any questions or just want to talk, feel free to shoot me a PM~

I hope you enjoy your stay here. <3

UWAAH!! Such a wonderful intro!! I see what you did there~
Thanks for the offer, I'll remember ya~
winkmoviesnicolas-cage.gif

Quite the sly one, aren't I? Fufufu.
But yes. <3 Anything at all, if I can help, I'll do my best!

Hello Celesta! Welcome to Iwaku!

If you have any questions or just want to talk, feel free to shoot me a PM~

I hope you enjoy your stay here. <3
Thanks for the welcome~
And the offer too!! Lets be friends^-^

Reactions: Melon
yep yep I'll be counting on you, then:)
;D I will protect and serve! ... Well, not protect, since that's Security's job. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.