Heyo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Avery

Original poster
Hey everyone, I'm Avery! I'm eager to take a look around the site and see what stuff you've got. I'm not new to role-playing or writing (though I'm not necessarily good at either), but I'm obviously new to the site.

I'll be honest though, I'm slightly overwhelmed at the amount of stuff in this place, so I'm not really certain where to start or how the site functions. I'll at least try to fill out some stuff on my profile and hope I figure out what to do afterwards.

Hope to see you guys in a good roleplay if I get a hang of this place!

Hiya, sweetheart!

Trust me, there's a lot to this place. I'm still fairly new myself, and have been slowly getting the hang of things, but there's definitely a plethora of things to explore. Which is a good thing! No matter whatcha like, I'm sure you can find it here; someone will share your interests, without a doubt. It's a great little welcoming community, and a real fun one, at that. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay.

Thanks for joining us in the magnificent madhouse that is Iwaku. Smoochies~

Hiya, sweetheart!

Trust me, there's a lot to this place. I'm still fairly new myself, and have been slowly getting the hang of things, but there's definitely a plethora of things to explore. Which is a good thing! No matter whatcha like, I'm sure you can find it here; someone will share your interests, without a doubt. It's a great little welcoming community, and a real fun one, at that. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay.

Thanks for joining us in the magnificent madhouse that is Iwaku. Smoochies~
Thanks! I've already been invited to a great looking rp, so I'm hoping to join in on the fun quite soon.

Hello! Welcome to Iwaku!! <3

We have a lot to offer here, that's a definitely. But it's a good thing. There's so much to delve into, and pick apart. Every genre is fairly-well represented, and we have writers of all levels-- beginners, to very advanced. And we most definitely do not judge! We're very adamant about that as well.

At any rate: Welcome. <3 If you have any questions, comments, general complaints; if you want to hang out and chill; if you need help with anything... Feel free to drop me a line on my wall, or send me a PM! I'm always available.

Hope ya have fun!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you enjoy yourself and make some awesome friends!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.