heyo! not 'new' but first time using this site. ;o;

P

pommegranate

Original poster
I made this account a while ago, but the thought of another RP website kind of daunted me... however, I've been really needing some new RPs lately, so I thought I'd put my foot in the water here.
I've been working on a homebrew for DnD, which is p cool (for my first time, yikes), but onexone RPs are my preferred avenue for RP.
But more about me...?
I'm 26, have a lot of OCs and Canons that i love playing in either fandom or original RPs.
I'm an artist and when not RPing i spend my time doing ARTTTTT/commissions/streaming art
but I also play a lot of video games and enjoy that as well. I'm often more than happy to draw RP stuff if it excites me and I love sharing and talking about all of that.
i also love memes >o>

idk but i'm excited to be here !

Hello and welcome (again!) to you, Pomm. (: I hope you're able to find all those roleplays you've been craving here. What sort of roleplays interest you the most? Furthermore, did you create your avatar? If so, your art is really beautiful.

Hi there pommegranate, welcome welcome. c:

here have a meme --
kTyf8Jc.jpg

Hello and welcome (again!) to you, Pomm. (: I hope you're able to find all those roleplays you've been craving here. What sort of roleplays interest you the most? Furthermore, did you create your avatar? If so, your art is really beautiful.

THANKS SO MUCH! Hello!
I mostly care for fantasy/space opera/fandom based stuff!
I DID make it!!! Thank you so much! The full piece is : here!

Hi there pommegranate, welcome welcome. c:

here have a meme --
kTyf8Jc.jpg

thank you kindly!
that's a great meme! i saved it for the future.

• Love
Reactions: Nav
Welcome to Iwaku, Pomm :) Glad you decided to say hello!

THANKS SO MUCH! Hello!
I mostly care for fantasy/space opera/fandom based stuff!
I DID make it!!! Thank you so much! The full piece is : here!

Ooh, that is gorgeous! (:

Welcome! You are very talented! That avatar is awesome! We are a friendly and helpful bunch around here! I'm sure you'll get settled in quickly. If you have any questions please let us know!

Welcome! You are very talented! That avatar is awesome! We are a friendly and helpful bunch around here! I'm sure you'll get settled in quickly. If you have any questions please let us know!

Welcome to Iwaku, pommegranate! Your avatar is amazing O.O nice work!! A homebrew DnD is always exciting as well! Are you planning to post it here?

If you haven't looked at them yet, we have a Newbie Care Package and a guide to Getting Started that are both handy ways to familiarize yourself with the site! ^.^