Heyo! It's PutPutters. :3

P

putputters

Original poster
I think I have this description of my interests up EVERYWHEREE, but here I go once again. XD
"Yo! I'm Marlly PutPutters. I like cosplaying, dancing (JPop/Vocaloid), makeup, yaoi, and Natsume Yuujinchou".
I used to RP before, but only with close inter-web friends (and some RL friends) in chat type settings (FB chat, Skype chat) or live-typing group document websites while voice/type chatting on Oovoo or Skype. It's my first time RPing on a forum with strangers, so I'm sorry if I screw up stuff. @_@

Don't really have much else t'say 'bout myself!
Oh wait, I forgot the shameless plug. ;3 http://www.youtube.com/putputters <- If you're bored!

Btw, songs I'm currently too addicted to listening to and hope to learn the dances to: "I Love You, I need You" by Miku, "Tetrodotoxin Synthesizer No. 2" by Gumi, "Freely Tomorrow" by Miku, "Strobo Nights" by Miku, and "Platinum - Shin'in Future Mix" by Miku!

Welcome to Iwaku. We're only strangers at first, then we become your best friends!

I'm October, nice to meet you.

Welcome to Iwaku. We're only strangers at first, then we become your best friends!

I'm October, nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you, October! :D
From strangers to best friends sounds like something wonderful. Huhu. ~ ;3