Heyla Iwaku!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scath

Original poster
*shuffles nervously* Um, Hi! Don't mind me, I'm just getting over the usual nerves of meeting new people and of new places. I'm sure I'll warm up and be less skittish in a bit ^^

Anywho, I think at one point in the long distant pass (like eons ago) I either joined Iwaku or was considering joining....Whether I did join or not doesn't matter ( I hope) because I'm here now!

*hums* I.... am actually not that good with introducing myself....My name is Scath ( or it is Scath here) and I joined Iwaku in the hopes of satisfying the need to roleplay and perhaps mess up a fictional person's life in the hopes of reminding me that others have issues and problems too. Does that mean I am sadistic? Perhaps... >.> I appreciate it when people ask questions (it helps me straighten my mind out), so please ask anything you want! (I do have the right to not answer questions though)

I do have experience with forum roleplaying, and with 1x1.

Reactions: Aelita
Welcome to Iwaku! Glad to see you finally took the plunge to join ^.^ I think you'll like it here

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Scath
Welcome to Iwaku! Glad to see you decided to join the community. :> If you have any questions about the site please don't hesitate to ask, since I want to help make this as comfy for new members as possible.

Reactions: Scath
Welcome to Iwaku, @Scath! If you have any problems or issues on the site, feel free to contact people on staff, or to post in the HELP DESK. Frequently Asked Questions | IwakuRoleplay.com is also a place where you can look up answers to your questions. I hope to see you around the community, and that you have fun roleplaying and making friends~

WELCOME TO IWAKU!! I am happy to see you in my interest check, Scath! I hope you truly enjoy your stay here.

Hi Scath! No need to be nervous, we don't bite... much. :p

Welcome to Iwaku, hope you have lots of fun and get some great RPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.