Heya

T

thestarsaregolden

Original poster
Hi~ I'm a noob and i like to role play. I have been goggling and this is the ONLY site that looked good >~> so here i am!

Welcome to Iwaku!! : D I don't know how new you are, but if you need help roleplaying go ahead and sign up for a mentor here .
I hope you enjoy your time here! I'm Celest, and if you need anything feel free to message me. ^.^

Welcomewelcomewelcome.

Google usually doesn't have such good taste when it comes to 'RP FORUMS', but we'll let it slid this time.

Cupcakes and Cookies are down the hall to the left.

Hey there animegirl! Welcome to Iwaku where we're all about the RP (except me of course). As Celest said, there are RP mentors and stuff if you need help. Mostly you should just poke around, join a jump in... have some fun. :] Hope to see you around!

Either I am a really good guesser or I am psychic, but I am really certain that you like anime ^^ Am I right? :D
Welcome to iwaku ^^

Why was I not aware of this cupcake and cookie meeting? >:[

Welcome to Iwaku, um...i'm gonna call you.... Chibi! ;D

Have a looks around our forum for our juicy juicy role plays! If you have any trouble joining or creating one, let me know, and Iliana will be glad to help!

NOW GO. THEY CALL YOU.

Welcome to Iwaku, Animegirl!

I'm Hiro! A google search was actually how I found Iwaku as well. XD It brought up a whooole list of RP boards. I looked over about 5 of them before stumbling upon Iwaku and it was then that I decided to join this awesome community because this place stood out from the others.

Good to have you aboard!

Thank you! And i've role played before. Is their anyway to tell when someone replies to your thread? Because the site didn't tell me anything.

If you start your own thread there is a fancy link up on the top toolbar that says "My Posts". A menu drops and you can choose "My Threads". I've just made it a habit to check that every so often while I'm online.

If you posted in a roleplay that isn't yours you can hit "Thread Tools" then "Subscribe to this thread.." After you have subscribed you will get a notification every time there is a new post within that thread.

I don't know :o I just did o.O Maybe I'm AMAZIING :D

If you want to know when someone has responded to a thread then you click on thread tools on the top of the thread and click on subscribe to this thread ^^

HI NEWBIE! 8D WELCOME TO IWAKU!

*ears flicker and tail sways* Welcome to Iwaku, I hope you enjoy your stay here.