Heya!

D

DissonantMuse

Original poster
Hello, just saying hi. I was referred to this site by one of my friends so I was like, cool I'll check it out. I'm kind of a shy person, but once I start talking to people I open up a lot, and I'm starting to break out of my shyness a lot more than I used to. Shyness is one of the flaws I'm trying to change about myself.

Anyway, I am currently a freshmen in college currently taking general ed. courses. I plan to major in music theory and/or piano playing. I also draw a lot, and I was going to try to major in graphic design but those jobs are a little bit too competitive, and not really an environment I would be able to work in. I draw mostly abstract and emotional art, but I'll draw pretty much anything.

lol, I probably ranted a little too much, anyway I'll be around.

Hello and welcome to the Iwaku, my name is Shadow Ike leader of Silverwing wolf pack.

If you have any questions at all just ask and I may be able to help.

^^ yay happy day *runs around muse a few times*

Welcome to the forum. I'm Rory, one of the admins of the site. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the site.

*bows* The Dragon Welcomes You. *Flies away*

Welcome to Iwaku! Always fun to see creative get involved. >:D

Nice to meet you!
Have you ever done roleplaying before? It's not a necessary requirement, just curious. ;3
I'm Kitti by the way, pleasure's all mine.