Heya =]

S

SiariAcionna

Original poster
Hey, all. Just starting out here, as it says. Just trying to say hello. =]

Welcome to the forums SiariAcionna! You'll find everyone here to be quite friendly and kind. Don't forget to check out the chatbox so you can meet everyone.

Hey there! Welcome to Iwaku! *waves Hi with a big goofy grin*

I hope you like it here! I definitely have. It's been an awesome experience on Iwaku and the community is just great. If you need any help, just ask away, there're always people ready to answer your questions.

If you need help getting started, visit the Roleplay Academy, or if you need a good simple RP to start off with that doesn't require too much effort, visit the Jump-In Roleplays section. Finally, if you need a place to hang out and be chill and weird with everyone else, visit the chatbox!

Have fun! And I hope you enjoy roleplaying with us here on Iwaku! :D

Like my fellow Iwakuians have stated, HELLO! Welcome to Iwaku, a place of dreams, hopes and well...apparently bunnies or something. Don't be afraid to jump in a roleplay or seek out help, we don't always bite. ...Mostly.

And to add to the list of places to see, you should totally check out our Creative Challenges forum! Get them creative juices flowing and post away! Post away I say! I hope to see you soon, Siari. :)