4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
I like all kinds of genres. Romance, Fantasy, Horror, Comedy, Mature, Sports, Action, Supernatural, Anime, Drama,...
I like canon, AU and original idéas. As for canon, check random notes.
[BCOLOR=#000000]Hello everyone![/BCOLOR]
I am BlueVanishingDrive and I figured I'd write some random stuff about me~ I did the survey thing, but changed some questions.

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called?
For now, you can call me Blue 'cause Vanish reminds me of the cleaning product with the same name..

Why did you choose BlueVanishingDrive as member name?
It was reaaally difficult to pick a name..
I like Kuroko's Basketball a lot and my favorite character would be Kuroko himself :3 One of his special moves is called Vanishing Drive which sounds kinda cool to me, but I wanted to add something. My favorite colour is blue and it also happens to be Kuroko's haircolour and eye colour so..

tumblr_mukouo10Kb1qi34sfo6_r2_250.gif

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I've roleplayed a lot before~ Though it will take some time for me to figure out how to do things on this site.

That'll have to do for now. Pleased to meet you, everyone :bsmile:

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, i do this to almost every newbie, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

Hey Blue, for some reason your name reminds me of mystery, intrigue. Maybe it has something to do with the anime picture. Welcome to Iwaku. If you need a hand to navigate the site let us know. There's jump in role play section to get you started if you want some threads started or play the bored games, you'lol have fun there.

Welcome Blue! I hope you enjoy it here :)

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, i do this to almost every newbie, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.
Thanks a bunch! ^w^ I'll keep that in mind. Also, I'm not the least bit offended. You just wanna help every newbie like me~

Hey Blue, for some reason your name reminds me of mystery, intrigue. Maybe it has something to do with the anime picture. Welcome to Iwaku. If you need a hand to navigate the site let us know. There's jump in role play section to get you started if you want some threads started or play the bored games, you'lol have fun there.
Hi~! I like that it reminds you of mystery. It fits with the Vanishing Drive move. :3
Thanks! I'll keep that in mind. I'll probably try to navigate a bit more before I jump in, but it's good to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.