Heya :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

M.Crowe

Original poster
Just figured I'd say hello.

I'm M.Crowe or Crowe for short. Or M for short, it doesn't really matter. I used to be apart of many roleplays back in the day, but due to college and the creation of my company, The Obsidian Arrow, I haven't roleplayed in quite a while. I used to be an admin on a roleplay site. I won't say which one because I'd rather not run into someone from that site. Bit about my interests, they change quite often. I love any and all fantasy and sci-fi. I even love a good western. I'm pretty open to being a male or female character. I enjoy filling roles that people require in a roleplay. Need a male elf who kills your character? I'm in. Need a ship captain? I'm there. Want to just roleplay a love story because you're bored? I can help. :) I'm into anything, male/male, female/female, male/female, whatever.

I just recently broke up with my significant other of a year and four months, so I need something to get my mind off of all of it. Figured I'd get back into roleplaying.

Hope I can make some great friends on here! Thanks for reading!

Hey there ^^ Nice to meet you, M, I'm Angel :) Not-so-coincidentally I'm a new member too, so maybe we could be friends, jah?

Sorry to hear about your recent break-up. I'm struggling with something semi-similar at the moment, and distractions definitely sound pleasant. If you're up to it we should RP ^^ I'm really down for mostly anything, so if you have any ideas feel free to shoot me a message or reply on here!

Thanks! Nice to meet you, too, Key. :)

And it's alright, it was somewhat mutual, but I wasn't ready to let go when he/she was. We're still friends though. However, I feel more strongly about our relationship, so it'll be a while before I can move on. Distractions are the best. I'd love to roleplay with you. Let me know what you've got on your mind plot-wise and we'll talk it out. We can just do it on this board if you want since I can't receive or send messages since I'm new on here. If an admin has a problem with it, I have no problem with emails until we can figure it all out. :)

Haha, I think I'm still working on that 6-post count too. Hrm.. lets see, I looked at your resume thing and it appears we're pretty similar in tastes. I'd definitely be down for a fantasy/magic/romance type roleplay. Actually, for some reason recently I've been thinking about wanting to play a young princess-like character, perhaps of a clan of corpse demons or something. o: Similar to vampires but different, I suppose. Would something like that sound appealing?

Also, my brother is starting up his own group RP on here as well, its inspired mostly by Sword Art Online. I'll be playing in that as well, so maybe you'd like to check it out? If so, here's the link~ http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=20333 Just mention Angel/Key sent you over and he'll be excited to have you ^^

Hey bud do you mind me asking mostly of curiosity, what does the M stand for, in your name? =o

Hello Crowe! Like Wolfsin, I am also curious about the M. XD

Sorry to hear about your break up as well. All I know is time heals most wounds so I hope you feel better after lots of RPing and please make yourself at home, :).

I don't mind you guys asking, but I'm going to leave it as a secret for now. Maybe some other time. :3

And thanks Cosmos, I'll do my best around here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.