Heya its Karma here, looking for some roleplay partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Camryn Rae

Hello it's Karma here. I'm looking for new roleplay partners. Here are a few things about me:

-I am okay with most genres as I am not too experienced. In saying which, please don't be too picky with me, as I am not too picky either.

-I am okay with mxm, fxf, fxm, mxf, or whatever else. Although, I don't have any set characters, so I will make mew characters for specific roleplays.

-I understand that many of you have lives outside of the internet, I, however, do not have too much of a life outside of the internet as I am just an introverted highschool girl. In saying this, I do want partners that can at least send 2+ messages a day, and, if you can only send one, I would like it to be longer and more descriptive. As far as grammar goes, it does not have to be perfect but I do want to be able to understand what I am reading.

~Thank you for taking the time to read this, have a good day/evening/night.~

Do you have any plots or preferred genres in mind? I know you've mentioned that you don't have a particular preference, but surely you have a least a jumping off point? I can make plots all day, but I need a tiny bit of an idea what you're interested in first. Do you like supernatural stuff? Demons, vampires, werewolves? Sci-fi?

I'm an introverted teenage girl, too. So I can post frequently and I'm an author to boot--so my grammar is pretty good. Hit me with a PM if you think we can come up with something.

I think I can fit the bill. If you want I can give you a list of plots through pm.

Hi! I'd love to brainstorm with you. I just got this site back after a break and I would love to roleplay with you! I usually don't do anything other than work in the afternoon and school in a month or so, so I'd love to give it a shot!

@KarmaKitty

Hi! I'd love to brainstorm with you. I just got this site back after a break and I would love to roleplay with you! I usually don't do anything other than work in the afternoon and school in a month or so, so I'd love to give it a shot!

@KarmaKitty

Would you like to brainstorm here or in a pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.