Heya! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
É

Éimhear~

Original poster
Soooo.... I'm pretty terrible at discussing things about myself without questions or prompts so I'm going to use that 'About me' survey thing-y hehe!

I prefer to be called- Ermm... well obviously my name, Éimhear, is a good place to start XD But I'm good with nicknames~ Anything really, as long as it's not rude or vulgar, I'll answer to itttt! ^^

Boy, Girl, or a mystery- Eh, I'm a Tomboy girl XD Tomboy AND daddy's girl. If it's even possible to be both ahaha!

How Old are you- 18 years old! Though sometimes I feel like I'm going on 80. I'm an 'old soul', as they call it ^^;

Are you New to the Site but Not Roleplaying- Yep, definitely new to the site! ^^ But not to roleplaying. I've dabbled in a few group rp's on other forums but they either died out or I encountered some uh... unpleasant people. So I had to leave. Mostly I simply do one-on-one rps, often through email or the like! But I'm pretty flexible about what kind of rping I do! ^^

Do you like Group roleplays, or just Single ones- Honestly, both. I like either one really ^^

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms- Neither. I couldn't stay in one place for long enough. I'd rather ride a horse through the fields, run barefoot through the sun-dappled forests, watch the sea and contemplate the ages and seasons, and stargaze from the grassy wide-open plains.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?- Hmmm.... At the very moment, I would say Rose Tattoo by Dropkick Murpheys. ^^

Welcome to the site! ^^

If you wanna do some 1 on 1 RP you can ask me ^^ I'll always try to respond within the first 30 min if i am online :)

Eimhear you're here! *giiiigglegigglenames* Welcome to the community!

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm October nice to meet you.

Hi there! Would you be against me calling you Eim?
Welcome to iwaku, we're big on roleplay, and low on jerks, just the way we like it. ;D
If you ever get stuck or need a hand shoot me a message and I'll see what I can do to help.

*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.