Hey!

• Thread starter Aela Annerire il Cuore
  • Start date
A

Aela Annerire il Cuore

Original poster
Hey everyone, I'm Aela, nice to meet ya! I'm here because I'm bored and love to write, I haven't RPed in awhile :dead: so I wanted to see if I could still do it! let me know if ya wanna rp with me :smile:

Welcome to the site, sweetheart. The staff here is friendly and will take care of you, and the members are very friendly towards new members. You're in good hands.

I'm glad you joined!

What type of RPs do you like?

Welcome miss Aela! It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Alexhandr, and I will very happily roleplay with you.

And of course you can still do it! Everyone can! : )

Welcome , Glad to see i'm not the only new person!!!Third day here, I Love it.

Hey! I like just about any RP as long as there is a good plot! And thank you for the welcome! I like this site a lot already! Haha It's nice to know I'm not the only new person either Vain xD

Hi All. I'm Kiya. I have rp'ed but it has been a while but look forward to getting my teeth back into it so to speak. I love writing and so enjoy a good story with great plots . Look forward to jining in on some.

Hello Aela, as Hydronine said you've come to the right place. Lots of writing happens here and I bet you can definitely still RP. Welcome!

Hello Kiya, as I said to Aela... you're in the right spot! Hope to see you both around!

Hello Aela! 8D Welcome to the community!

Hello, Aela, and welcome to Iwaku~
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
I hope that you've been finding your way around all right!
This is a wonderful place to alleviate boredom, since there's so much to do!
If you need help, please do ask!