hey ^^'

A

adrenaline

Original poster
Well, hello everyone.
There isn't much to say about me, uh.. I love to write and roleplay.
I usually roleplay as a guy, I'm not good with female characters. xD
This mainly ends up as a yaoi pairing, which I totally adore. <3 I love yaoi, like a lotttt.
My favorite pairing right now is from Supernatural (tv show) Dean/Sam c:

Wanna know more? Message me, I guess.

I myself am not interested in Yaoi at all. This is probably because I am a straight male. I myself never understood why women take such an interest in Yaoi, but meh. Welcome to Iwaku. 'Tis a pleasure to meet you!

Hehe, it took me a while to get used to roleplaying as a male (I'm a female) but after the intial awkwardness it isn't so bad anymore. I welcome the challenge.

But anyways, welcome to Iwaku!

I try to play both genders but I find I'm a lot better at females - probably due to lack of practice, but I'm working on it and improving rapidly, I think! ^^;

Welcome to Iwaku, yaoi is great, and I hope you like it here x3

*Sniffles* Everyone else is being told hi, but no one has told me hi in my introduction...

Also, I am good at roleplaying males too. Not so good at roleplaying females. I believe we have found common ground, friend! :D

Bleh, yaoi! But that's okay, you're welcomed to the community by me anyway! 8D

Wait dean and sam? Not only yaoi but incest to :o
I like you xD
Welcome to iwaku :9

Hello, Adren, and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you!
Liking to roleplay is a great reason to be here (yay!).

Since you're new to us, I have a couple links to help you navigate the site:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help, don't hesitate to ask!

Hi adrenaline, welcome to Iwaku! There's lots of variety of RPs here, so I'm sure you'll find what you're interested in!