Hey! :)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Bini, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Hi! I'm just gonna post the questionnaire since I have no idea what I'm doing right now lol :)

What do you prefer to be called? Bini!

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl!

How old are you? 20

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes! I've been roleplaying since I was 12.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Either way, as long as group roleplays are somewhat organized.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? Jump in the puddle, take a shower, get in jammies, then curl up on the sofa!

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? 'I Wanna Dance With Somebody' by Whitney Houston.

Okay, now I've warmed up a bit so I'll give y'all more info. I roleplay girl characters who, for the most part, usually turn out to be lesbians lol. I live in the PNW. I'm married (to a guy). I love writing, and actually am published (but it's just an article lol). Forgive me if I don't write pages and pages, I just need to get back into the ol' swing of things! I'm kind of shy but mostly likely if we write together I will try to be your friend ahahaha. I love dramatic RPs. I also love the color purple. I think that's it for now, anything else you wanna know you can ask!
  2. *bows* welcome to us! If you ever wanna rp I am right here!
  3. Bini is such a cute name! ><

Welcome to the community, Bini!
  4. Welcome to the Iwaku community, Bini~!
  5. Diana- Aw, thank you! It's short for Sabrina :)
    Alexa- Thanks! I've been looking for a new RP site forever, I'm so excited to have found this!