1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hey!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by MackenzieWissick, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Hi! My name is Mackenzie and I love RP. To know more about me, check out my profile. :bananaman:I would love to RP and if you are interested, please message me somewhere. I will be on every day after school, but keep in mind I am on New York time, so.... yeah! :applause:Anyway, bye! :heart:

2. Howdy Mackenzie! :D Welcome to the community!

3. Hello Kenzi! (Can I call you that? I think it's a really cool shortened name :3) Welcome to Iwaku~ I see you like Horror. >:) Gooooood.

4. Hello! :applause:Thanks!!

5. Hey! Yes, you can call me that, but I prefer Kenzie with an e. Some call me Kit-Kat or Kenz. :bananaman:Thanks! Yes, I don't mind doing Horror Rp's and now I am slightly creeped out because now I think you may have something planned out for me.

6. Kit-Kat is adorable *dies*

And I just like it when I share similar interests with people!

Hope you enjoy roleplaying here, by the way. :)

7. Thanks! It's kind of an inside joke where my friend Hailey is Hershey's and Danelle is Danella (Cinderella).

I know. I also love doing fantasy.

I do! Can't wait to get started, though!