Hey

F

Fate

Original poster
Hey there. My name is Fate and as you can already tell, I'm new. A couple of friends of mine introduced me to the site, so I figured I'd give it a shot and put my imagination to use. Nice to meet everyone.

HI FATE-SANS.~

Do you control my Fate?
o.o
D: Be careful with it.~ Tis a fragile item to hold, my new shiny friend.
You have an adorable avatar.
I shall call you:
Fafa-sama.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL little time exploring along these parts.
Go crawl around in all the threads and take a peek.
YOU SHALL LIKE WHAT YOU SEE.
I GUARANTEE IT.
Like that guy from those Men's Warehouse commercials.
Ya know.
Cept, not tuxedos. I'm talkin' roleplays and random chats.
Yah.

WELCOME.

Hello there! Welcome to Iwaku. I am glad they introduced you to this site!
I'm Celest!

Hey Fate. Welcome to the site! I see you are from Space, I keep meaning to visit but my ship in in the shop. They said the repairs would be done in a couple days, but you know how that goes.

ANYWAY enough about me!

Glad you decided to join! I am sure your friends can point you in the right direction should you have any questions about the forum!

Hallo madam fate! :D Welcome to the community!

Hello, Miss Fate, and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it is very good to meet you.
Sooooo, who brought you here? :D

Hehe. Anyway, as you're new to us, I have some places for you to check out :
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

You can and should look around the rest of the site, too, of course but that should get you started in the right direction.
If you need any help, please do ask!

Thanks for all of the warm welcomes and the advice, I really appreciate it.

Welcome to the forum! Have fun with us.

Awww, someone else whose friends brought them along! That means you already have people to turn to for help! :D If not you know there's those friendly staff peoples who already posted in this thread. Welcome, Fate!