Hey!!!

L

Ludonear Ferta

Original poster
Hey

I am Ludonear Ferta (yes, that is definitely my real name). I am from the Netherlands and I am 18 years old. I have been a part of two roleplaying forums before, the first never started and all my friends and roleplays on the second are inactive. One of my friends told me about Iwaku and I must say, I like it already. ^^

I am looking for any kind of roleplay right now but I'm most interested in fantasy and horror.

*pops up beside you* Hey. I am Hiroki Shoma. *pats back* welcome to Iwaku. A world where insanity has no limits. *Hands a golden card with name and information on it.* Anytime you wanna chat or just wanna rp, let me know.
large.gif

Reactions: Ludonear Ferta
*Takes the golden card* Ah, thank you, Hiroki-san. Pleased to meet you. What RPs could you introduce me into?

Tell me about the ones you are in? You seem like an interesting person.

Why thank you! *shakes hand* well...I am in a total of three romance, one fandom (Avatar last airbender), 2 Fantasy and, one Sifi.

Hmm... Let us start with the fantasy ones.

That really does help. Thank you Ser K+.

Greetingd Ludonear, welcome to our abode! :D

Hiroki beat me to giving you a flower! D=(Even if it's a dead one now Q.Q)

Welcome to Iwaku! ~ I'll give you a flower anyway <3

Reactions: Ludonear Ferta
Diana, thank you. It's good to be aboard ^^

Chuckle, I guess it's 2:0 for you then?

Red Velvet, it's okay. The flower is still beautiful. However, I'm afraid Hiroki-san was also the first to turn his back on me on this site... The good news is, you are the first woman to do that. ^^