• Thread starter d0wnt0wnbattlem0untain
  • Start date
D

d0wnt0wnbattlem0untain

Original poster
Soo...Hi.
I'm Kris..
I'm very nervous about typing this XD
But yeah, I haven't been on a thread in a LOOOONG time, so I guess I'm a newbie.
I hope to get to know some of you, it's just weird for my to jump in on some threads.
I don't really like typing things about myself, so you'll learn about me along the way.

Hello Kris and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
No need to be nervous in the slightest. :] Everyone was new once and we're quite a friendly bunch.

Since you're new, I will happily point you in the right direction to get started~
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you have any questions, please don't worry at all about asking them.
Happy playing!

Hi Kris ^.^ Don't be nervous, we are all very nice here~ So if you have any questions, feel free to ask me (although I am new myself >.<)

Let me show you:
*Punches Hirohashi*
*Hirohashi thanks her*

^.^ See?

(Yes, I am expecting Hiro to see this XDDD)

*runs from Hiro*

D'awwww! :'D

That was adorable! Hi, Kris! I'm Iliana and welcome to Iwaku! You don't have to be afraid of our forums! We wont bite hard at all!

As soon as you make yourself comfortable, you can hop into the
cbox and get to know the rest of the Iwaku world! If you have any questions, let me know! :D

Enjoy~!

Welcome! As you can see everyone here completely suffocate the newbies with affection.. I'm guilty of it too. I believe almost everyone is nervous when they first show up. It is a natural feeling I promise you that =] anywho.. I am celeste.

I'm normally always around so feel free to private message me =]

Welcome to Iwaku Kris! I'm Hiro, it's nice to meet you. Ask me anything and I'll throw Iliana or Kitti under the bus since they are much smarter. ask me anything you need help with! I'm very kind.

XD Why thank you for that punch, Sylvir.
*rubs arm and winces*

*yells from a safe distance*

You're welcome!

Kris is a much easier name to say! Hello Kris! XD

Welcome to Iwaku, Kris. I'm October, nice to meet you! I drove past a place called Battle Mountain one time, I have reason to believe that it is a dangerous place where Dinosaurs do battle with Mechs. Also, battle Mountain would be a good name for a power metal song. BATTLE MOUNTAIN! WHERE THEY FIGHT INTO THE NIIIIIIIIGHT! Something like that.

Anyway

Glad you decided to join and if you need anything just ask.