Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by FrostBitten, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Hey what's up? I'm FrostBite or at least that's my username however if you want to call me by my actual name it's Niki, nice to meet you!

So I figured I'd might as well fill out the "About You" Survey so here we go.

--------> Boy, girl, or a mystery?

----------> I like keeping things a mystery but I'm a chick who loves yaoi, smut and playing as a dude.

--------> How old are you?
    ----------> I'm a December baby who is currently the big two zero. That's right I'm twenty.

--------> Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
    ----------> I actually am not new to this site or role playing, I've had a role playing account on here before but because of some things in life I had to delete it because I didn't have enough time to keep up with my role plays but hopefully this time around I will be able to keep up with my role plays

--------> Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
    ----------> I usually do one on one's with people but occasionally I'm seen in a group role play. I don't tend to start group role plays of my own though because I have such bad luck with them, it's unbelievable.

--------> Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
    ----------> Hmm depends, I would run through a bee's hive if it meant that Benedict Cumberbatch, Lee Pace or Tom Hiddleston was at the end of it. Than again snuggling up to them while sitting under cherry blossoms would be good too...As you can tell I'm a fangirl of sexy British men. Lol.

[​IMG] <------ Mine [​IMG] <----Also Mine
    ------>This one too <3<-------- MINE​
    I know what I'm asking Santa for this year <3 ONE OF EACH PLEASE! <3 Lol

--------> SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
    ----------> I honestly had the animaniacs theme song stuck in my head earlier which is weird because I haven't seen that cartoon since I was little. Lol.

Well that being said, thanks for reading!

I'm off to search for role plays now! <3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Benny...<3 *gawks*
    ANYYYWAYS. Hello, I am Melancholy, but please call me Mel. You will fit in just fine on here. Many people have a thing for Benedict on here, so you definitely have something to talk about. :3 I hope you have a nice time on here! If you ever want to RP or just want to talk, send me a PM. I usually reply pretty fast, but I, on occasion, can forget. Anyways, talk later!
  3. Oh yes my Benedict <3 Gotta love him xD Hi Mel! Arg everybody just has to love Benedict, I mean what's not to love about him? He's hot, sexy, British...A fun person to fantasize about x3 I may want to role play with ya, I'm currently writing a post to see how many people I can get to role play with me first. Can't wait to start role playing at that <3 And that's okay, I'm probably the most forgetful person you will meet. Lol. TTYL! <3
  4. Welcome friend.
    It makes me happy that I'm not the only crazed yaoi fan girl.
    Well...hi. :heart:
  5. Thank you! Oh no you're not. I love love love yaoi x3 Wonder if that's a problem....Lol
  6. Welcome to the madness xD

Glad you like the same British men as I do ^^ lucky me that I might get a chance to run into them in London!@.@. I am soooo lucky.,, maybe ;)

Have fun here!~ rawwrrr
  7. Thank you :D Arrrrrrg you're so lucky! I wanna go to London so badly! <3 lol yeah catch a British hottie for all us fangirls x3
    • Love Love x 1
  8. Hi there Niki, welcome to the site! :D
  9. Hello :3 And thank you <3 I love it here x3
  10. Hey welcome back to Iwaku
  11. Thank you :3
  12. Hello there :D