HEY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CrimsonFang

Original poster
Hello I have have many names but i am new here and I don't really know what to say but if anything don't be afraid to stop by and talk i guess(rubs back of neck) thank you.

Hello I have have many names but i am new here and I don't really know what to say but if anything don't be afraid to stop by and talk i guess(rubs back of neck) thank you.
Well hello there! Welcome to the Community! I hope you have fun here. Most of us don't bite... hard. Anyway, if you need help finding an interesting roleplay to join, just let me know and I will help you out!

Well hello there! Welcome to the Community! I hope you have fun here. Most of us don't bite... hard. Anyway, if you need help finding an interesting roleplay to join, just let me know and I will help you out!

(laughing)That's great to hear thank you, and thanks for responding i'll take you up on your offer sometime, oh and love the profile pic(die hard Kakashi fan).

(laughing)That's great to hear thank you, and thanks for responding i'll take you up on your offer sometime, oh and love the profile pic(die hard Kakashi fan).
Yes my nose is lovely isn't it? - Kakashi

I am a fan of Kakashi myself. I think he's super cool.

Halloooo Fang, welcome to the site. :D

Whispers in the dark.. Tigers !!

Fu fu fu..~. Welcome Newcomer! Enjoy your stay here.

Please Do Not feed the bunnies!

Let's see how much you last in this Madness..:)
Remember. We All are Mad in here.~

Whispers in the dark.. Tigers !!

Fu fu fu..~. Welcome Newcomer! Enjoy your stay here.

Please Do Not feed the bunnies!

Let's see how much you last in this Madness..:)
Remember. We All are Mad in here.~

Thank you :) i'll try to remember that (laughing).

Whispers again..~ fu fu..

Try harder or you'll lose this Battle against the Madness!
You have to join in..<3

Or maybe i have won entirely and the madness is no one else but me. (rubs hands and laughs maniacally).

Reactions: 2 people
Or maybe i have won entirely and the madness is no one else but me. (rubs hands and laughs maniacally).

Whispers as I pet my Tiger..~

Pfft please.. Everyone is Crazy around here.^^. You can not Win a battle with something that you Can't see nor Touch.

I only recognise one type of Madness.. Unfortunately you ain't part of it just yet.

You're not Ready..

Whispers as I pet my Tiger..~

Pfft please.. Everyone is Crazy around here.^^. You can not Win a battle with something that you Can't see nor Touch.

I only recognise one type of Madness.. Unfortunately you ain't part of it just yet.

You're not Ready..

XD i'm still getting the hang of it.

Welcome to Iwaku, CrimsonFang. Should you require any assistance falling into madness; I'm offering brainwashing services. Totally free of charge.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome to Iwaku, CrimsonFang. Should you require any assistance falling into madness; I'm offering brainwashing services. Totally free of charge.

you guys are awesome :). Thank you I would very much appreciate your wonderfully kind offer. Let the brainwashing commence.

Reactions: 2 people
np im here to plz and satify any ones rp needs as long as it fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.