Hey! =]

• Thread starter Emilie Danielle
  • Start date
E

Emilie Danielle

Original poster
Hello there, I'm Emilie. I'm not really "new" to roleplaying, more like, out of retirement.

I'm hoping to find my niche here! =] Um, I guess if you wanna know more, you can find me posting away..

Niches are for sissies, If you wanna RP best go with queen's famous words "I want it all, I want it all, I want it all, I want it now." but finding a place to start your latest sojourn into RP is always a goot idea and we're here to help you in every way we can thats amusing to us. So remember, have fun or I don't need to tell you what Diana friend computer has in store.

I kid, welcome!

Please do post away! >:D Welcome to Iwaku! If you haven't already, fill out the roleplayer's resume in your profile. That help for.... kidnapping....

Hi and welcome to Iwaku :) There are a lot of friendly folk here who wouldn't mind answering any questions you may have. Feel free to send me a pm if you may fancy a roleplay partner or even just a pal to make Iwaku less big and scary. I do hope you enjoy your stay here on Iwaku. I look forward to playing in a roleplay with you.

Best regards
~kuroshimodo
Unofficial President of the Unofficial Newbie Welcoming Committee

Hey . . .hey . . .hey im new to but hey this site aint all that bad. Send me a message on my message some time okay bye. -bursts into flames-

Welcome to Iwaku, Emilie. I am The Pumpkin Lord, Bow down to the lord of the Gourd!! Eleven months of the year I am known as October Knight, I am just 'dressed up' for the Halloween month tradition we have around here.

Seriously though, Glad you decided to join and if you have any questions about the site feel free to ask!

-turns back to normal- Hey HEY no marshmellows

Well hello and welcome, new-to-us Emilie.
I'm Kitti, it's good to meet you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Happy roleplaying~

Hi Emilie. Welcome to Iwaku. I found this place two months ago and I really enjoy it, it`s something I look forward to. If you have any questions let me know.