...Hey ;)

D

Dusk Kitsune

Original poster
Hi. I'm Dusk Kitsune, or Dusk for short (I noticed another Kitsune, but only after I joined).

I hail from another RP site, and was referred to here via an ad from Moonlit which I saw and decided to check out.

So yeah, I'd like to say I'm experienced at RPing, because I've been doing it for a good few years now, and I also like reading fanfiction, and am in the middle of writing one myself. Reading is also generally a hobby of mine, including Manag...

..and yeah, hats all thats really interesting about me...

...so...hi?

Why helloooo... >:D A friend kidnapped by Mobi is a friend worth throwing in the closet and doing roleplay-e things to. Welcome to Iwaku!

FANFICTIONNNNNNN *cough*

I mean, hello there newbie! *stomach growls* Ohhh... You look so tasty~

I mean.... 8D HALLO. I'm Privileged Pudding aka Dawn! I like to think I'm Iwaku's token Japanese Rock nutcase but I'm pretty sure there are others lurking about. I too likes the readings and the books and the mangas, though I'm not much into anime. I hangs out in the cbox a lot but I do like to roleplay as well. Maybe you like to do the roleplay with me sometime, yes? I promise I'll use better grammar than I did here~

Either way, :3 see ya around and I hope you have lots of fun here!

So we have two kitsune's now, I hope you have no reservations against physical contact. Cause you're gonna get snuggled.

*SNUGGLES THE NEWBIE*

HI HI HI HI!

*Runs around Duskitsune like a mentally-handicapped puppy*

I'm TK, Trance Kitsune, or Murrstress, to my followers.

It's very nice to meet you! Glad to meet a friend of Empty Space ^.^

lol thanks. Nic to meet you all

Snugglings fine, though Im a bit worried about looking tasty...

The fanfiction I'm actually writin right now is actually of a anime, but yeah manga is still the better medium imo

but yeah, any roleplays sound good. I'm currently looking around, and I like what I see in terms of rp's.

Slight warning I forgot to mention - I'm prone to typos, so yeah....sorry if any turn up.

I OWE ALL MY MUR AND LOYALTY TO THE TRANCE KITSUNE...

*continues to shamelessly try to start "the war of two kitsunes" SHAMELESSLY*

Also you know I'm a mod so questions and stuff... play nice all that stuff.

Hello and welcome to the Iwaku my name is Shadow Ike and I am the leader of the Wolves of Iwaku. Please do call me Ike, if you have any questions at all please do ask and i may be able to help you.

Hello I am okami, although sometimes i go by kawauso> Anyways welcom, if you need anything just let me know.

I must now welcome a new guy as per my contract with Iwaku.

Welcome Dusk, name's Pirogeth, or Piro if you follow main stream. I come here for the RP's and stay for the members. This place has it all and I hope something within that will be a something you really like. So welcome Dusk and remember that our Admins are restricted to rations.

Writing in the Moonlight,

~Pirogeth

Hola Dusk! I hope you enjoy your time here! I know I most certainly do!

Moonlit brought you, did he? You thanked him for this, I suppose?

Just you wait.

Welcome to Iwaku.