...Hey ;)

• If you are still having issues editing your post, please try the following:
    1. Do a hard refresh of your browser to clear your cache.
    2. Change your username to include only alphanumeric characters, spaces, underscores, and dashes. Special characters are messing with things.
  • Top RP Sites
    Did you know that the Top Ten RP list helps to get us tons of cool new members? Vote every day in July and lets see if we can get #1!
D

Dusk Kitsune

Original poster
Hi. I'm Dusk Kitsune, or Dusk for short (I noticed another Kitsune, but only after I joined).

I hail from another RP site, and was referred to here via an ad from Moonlit which I saw and decided to check out.

So yeah, I'd like to say I'm experienced at RPing, because I've been doing it for a good few years now, and I also like reading fanfiction, and am in the middle of writing one myself. Reading is also generally a hobby of mine, including Manag...

..and yeah, hats all thats really interesting about me...

...so...hi?

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Why helloooo... >:D A friend kidnapped by Mobi is a friend worth throwing in the closet and doing roleplay-e things to. Welcome to Iwaku!

Dawn

A Very Hostile Pudding
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Advanced
  7. Adaptable
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Cyberpunk, Horror, Bizarre/Surrealism, Paranormal, Romance, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Supernatural, Grimdark.
FANFICTIONNNNNNN *cough*

I mean, hello there newbie! *stomach growls* Ohhh... You look so tasty~

I mean.... 8D HALLO. I'm Privileged Pudding aka Dawn! I like to think I'm Iwaku's token Japanese Rock nutcase but I'm pretty sure there are others lurking about. I too likes the readings and the books and the mangas, though I'm not much into anime. I hangs out in the cbox a lot but I do like to roleplay as well. Maybe you like to do the roleplay with me sometime, yes? I promise I'll use better grammar than I did here~

Either way, :3 see ya around and I hope you have lots of fun here!

K

Karsikan the Berzerker

Original poster
So we have two kitsune's now, I hope you have no reservations against physical contact. Cause you're gonna get snuggled.

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
*SNUGGLES THE NEWBIE*

HI HI HI HI!

*Runs around Duskitsune like a mentally-handicapped puppy*

I'm TK, Trance Kitsune, or Murrstress, to my followers.

It's very nice to meet you! Glad to meet a friend of Empty Space ^.^

D

Dusk Kitsune

Original poster
lol thanks. Nic to meet you all

Snugglings fine, though Im a bit worried about looking tasty...

The fanfiction I'm actually writin right now is actually of a anime, but yeah manga is still the better medium imo

but yeah, any roleplays sound good. I'm currently looking around, and I like what I see in terms of rp's.

Slight warning I forgot to mention - I'm prone to typos, so yeah....sorry if any turn up.

V

Vay

Original poster
I OWE ALL MY MUR AND LOYALTY TO THE TRANCE KITSUNE...

*continues to shamelessly try to start "the war of two kitsunes" SHAMELESSLY*

Also you know I'm a mod so questions and stuff... play nice all that stuff.

I

Ike Sapphire

Original poster
Hello and welcome to the Iwaku my name is Shadow Ike and I am the leader of the Wolves of Iwaku. Please do call me Ike, if you have any questions at all please do ask and i may be able to help you.

D

DoomOtter

Original poster
Hello I am okami, although sometimes i go by kawauso> Anyways welcom, if you need anything just let me know.

P

Pirogeth

Original poster
I must now welcome a new guy as per my contract with Iwaku.

Welcome Dusk, name's Pirogeth, or Piro if you follow main stream. I come here for the RP's and stay for the members. This place has it all and I hope something within that will be a something you really like. So welcome Dusk and remember that our Admins are restricted to rations.

Writing in the Moonlight,

~Pirogeth

T

Tuxedo Mask

Original poster
Hola Dusk! I hope you enjoy your time here! I know I most certainly do!

T

The Butterfly

Original poster
Moonlit brought you, did he? You thanked him for this, I suppose?

Just you wait.

Welcome to Iwaku.