hey

W

whiteout52

Original poster
hey im new to this site and ill prolly be hittin up the modern.....i like nodern fantasy rping =p

Well hello!
I' m glad you've got a good idea already of what you like! That will make this even quicker and more fun.
I tend to work a lot with roleplays here, especially the modern section lately, so you'll probably see me around a lot and I'm always happy to help.
I'm Kitti, it's nice to meet you. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Here is our roleplay resume to help introduce yourself. :3

Greetings and salutations!

'velcome to Iwaku! As said, iffin chu have any questions, comments, or others feel free to ask!

'ope you enjoy your stay!

*Hands Whiteout52 a present*

Welcome to the site.

Welcome whiteout! I enjoy fantasy RP a lot myself. Seems like you already have a few peeps to talk to. Have fun in Iwaku!

HEY!

I can now bully this guy and not have it reflect badly on the Iwaku Administration!

*starts dead-arming Whiteout whilst keeping a lookout for the Mods*

*Kicks Asmo down the stairs*

Welcome! Glad to see you've stopped by our community! If you have any questions mods will be glad to help, and if you're looking for any kind of a specific roleplay you don't see...feel free to ask a mod about it and we'll do our best to accomodate (We're open to new ideas).

We'll help rope in some members

Like Asmo

*Ties him up and tosses him to Whiteout*

All in all, query...you mentioned liking Modern Roleplays and modern fantasy...but to what extend? Any particular media or literature you enjoy in this genre or whereabouts did your enjoyment spring from?

What SORT of modern fantasy?

Hello and welcome to the Iwaku, I've herd everything from Sylph ^^ glad you could join. Make sure to stay and gain some knowledge from Roleplaying here