Hey!

S

SpicedMagnolia

Original poster
Hey! I'm a, relatively, seasoned roleplayer, and eager to jump into something fun.

I like sci-fi and modern stories most, but I'll play anything interesting.

A little background on m'self: I go to college in New York City, I study biomedical and chemical engineering with emphasis in genetics and cell and tissue engineering. =)

Quite a course you got going there, man.

Welcome to Iwaku, man. It's a madhouse, but that's why we love it.

Welcome to the site.

Another New Yorker! I just graduated from college there last year, and I'm living in Brooklyn now (though I'm unexpectedly marooned back home for a few days due to the terrible weather you've had up there). Welcome to Iwaku, it's a great place, feel free to browse the Roleplay OOC forums and sign up to any games that catch your eye.

PS. I recognize your icon! That would be the subway map for the Tokyo metropolitan area. Amazing place, no?

Welcome to the forum. I'm Rory, one of the two admins on this site. If you have any comments or concerns feel free to PM me.

Vay, global of RP support and projects. Here for all your questions and complaints. Fan of modern and sci-fi myself so to see a brother of the hard genres is a welcome change.

Since you're new here I'll point you at the roleplayer's resumes where you can tell us a bit more about your playing habits.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, where we like seasoned roleplayers, they make the stew taste better...
I said that originally as an attempt at a joke and realized that I made a lovely metaphor for you making Iwaku better. I think.
Anyway, side tangents aside, I'm Kitti and it's a pleasure to meet you. Best of wishes, happy playing~

Don't trust the Kitti, she really will consume you. <__<

I'm Zypher your friendly Morning Musume guru and Roleplay Mod, if you have any questions feel free to ask me, Kitti or Vay~

Hello and welcome to the Iwaku new one, my name is Shadow Ike, please call me Ike. I am the leader of Silverwing wolf pack and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Hi and welcome to the wonderful world of chaos! :D

YO! Another New Yorker! Welcome, Welcome!
I'm from new york, too :D NY FTW :D

Oooh, biomedical and chemical engineering? nice!
Sounds like you're pretty smart (:

Welcome to Iwaku :D
If you have any questions && stuff, lemme know :D