Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bravefawx

Hello everyone! I, like a few others, have come from Figment looking for a new, fun roleplaying site. I hope to make many friends here and have loads of fun!

Reactions: PoetLore
Welcome to Iwaku, Bravefawx! I'm really sorry to hear that your old site is shutting down D: Hopefully Iwaku can provide what you need, though. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to ask.

Do you have any friends making the trip with you, or projects you're pulling over?

No projects and I don't know about friends. A lot of them mentioned this site so they might be joining but...hard to say. We we're about to start a group and everything before we heard about the site shutting down, so that group owner might pull that over here, which I'm hoping they will do.

Welcome aboard, Bravefawx. Good to know you guys are keeping in contact so that your experiences aren't forgotten with Figment. Anyway, have this cookie, and enjoy your stay!

Another welcome! It's really cool to see so many new members coming. Unfortunate that your old site is shutting down, but maybe you can find a new home here.

Hello there :) Welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome to Iwaku! Lots of groups going here, but there's always room for more!! We are a fun and helpful bunch, and sometimes we're even friendly too. If you have any questions please ask, we are here to help. Settle in and have FUN!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku! You seem super chipper, I hope that you have lots of fun here too!

You guys seem to be finding everything pretty well (I'm impressed that you managed to set up a group so fast!) but if you or anyone you talk to needs a hand or just wants to make a buddy, feel free to take a look into our Newbie Care Package.

I wish the best for you in terms of getting your work saved and moved over.

Status
Not open for further replies.