Hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Merz

Hiya, my name is Merz.

I don't know where to start. I used to roleplay a lot when I was younger, but I had to stop so I could focus more on school. So I guess my roleplaying skills kinda faded, but I'm sure I can pick it up. I'm the type of person that loves character progression. I am up for anything, really. I like to challenge myself, makes it more interesting. :)
I especially like 1-1 roleplays. They are less chaotic for me and offer more time for character development (told you).

I don't know what else I can tell you about myself. But if you have any questions feel free to ask!

- Merz

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie and Flannel
Welcome to Iwaku, Merz. Happy to have you here. If there is anything you need help with anything, feel free to ask.

Hey there! I'm Vee.
Welcome to Iwaku!
Staff members here are really, really nice and are always willing to help should you need any.
I hope you stick around and enjoy it here.

Welcome, Merz!

Gotta say, I get excited when I see the words 'character development.' Like you, it's my favourite part of roleplaying.

Welcome aboard, Merz! I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for on Iwaku. Here, take this cookie and have fun.

Oh, and don't forget to check out the Newbie Care Package.

Reactions: Greenie
Welcome to Iwaku!

Writing is something that everyone is always improving at so don't feel nervous about jumping back in! If you haven't seen them yet, checking out the Rules of the site is a good way to get acquainted with it. If you need any help, the staff are friendly (plus easy to see with red names) and the Help Desk is also a helpful source of answers.

I wish you the best of luck!

Welcome to Iwaku! If you're new to forums and would probably need some help navigating the Newbie Care Package (that Dipper so kindly sauced) is a major help since it offers mentors. Personally I also really like 1x1 over group roleplays, since my experience with group roleplays is if one person vanishes the whole thing crashes and burns. 8'D Don't hesitate to ask questions and be sure to have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.