Hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Serena

Original poster
This is the very first role-playing site I've ever joined. Breath of fresh air for me. I created this account over a month ago, but I haven't gotten around to saying even a single hi until now (had to deal with school and stuff), so, hey, you guys. I came here to meet new people and improve my writing. I've been thinking my skills are so far behind, and that has to change. This is the first step. I look forward to the relationships/friendships I'll be making here.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Wow! That's okay, though! I'm glad ya joined Iwaku! Welcome! The admins are your friends so hit them up if you have any concerns or anything like that. But anyways, I'm Sandra or call me Sal! PM me anytime if you ever want to roleplay, talk, etc! Have a great day! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Wow! That's okay, though! I'm glad ya joined Iwaku! Welcome! The admins are your friends so hit them up if you have any concerns or anything like that. But anyways, I'm Sandra or call me Sal! PM me anytime if you ever want to roleplay, talk, etc! Have a great day! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Hey, Sal, thanks! You're my first friend on this site. I've already checked out some of the role-plays here, and, boy, I realized I still have a long way to go if I plan to be an amazing writer.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey there! Have you roleplayed before in other forums? Lots of people who come here are here to improve their writing and just have fun. Myself included. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other staff or admin. Welcome to iwaku.

Reactions: Serena
Reactions: Serena
Hey there! Have you roleplayed before in other forums? Lots of people who come here are here to improve their writing and just have fun. Myself included. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other staff or admin. Welcome to iwaku.
Not really, this is my first time. And thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.