Hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charu

Original poster
Hello! As you may have guessed, I'm new here. You may call me Charu. I'm 24 years old, live in the Netherlands, study art history and all that kinda stuff.
I've been rping since I was 11 or 12 years old, so I got some experience! I've mostly been rping 1on1, but I'd like to try out a group rp, so if there's one that catches my attention, I'll be happy to join!
Something I really wanna do is a modern fantasy/urban fantasy kinda rp. So if that seems like fun to you, hit me up!
So yeah... That's about it, I suppose! Hope to rp soon!

Hi Charu, a big welcome to you. I am mostly a 1x 1 roleplayer too though someday I might join a group thread. I can't say I've done a modern fantasy thread but now you've got me thinking about it. I see you know your way around with rping, I hope you find some threads soon.

Hey, welcome to Iwaku! ♥ I love fantasy/urban fantasy, too. *nods happily* I also prefer 1x1's, but there's just something about a group rp that's super fun. I have one linked in my siggy, if you're interested. It's the only one I've been in here so far, and it just started. So I can't say how long they really last, though my experience is that group plays die pretty quickly, unfortunately. There are ALWAYS one or two people who just fucking POOF, and kill the whole story. Or who say they'll post often and then only post once every few weeks. -_- That's why I prefer one on one's myself, lol. But I'm always up to try a group.

I hope you find something here that you adore! ♥

Thank you both! I'm sure I'll find something I'll enjoy in no time! I'm really surprised at the variation here, I don't think I've ever been on an rp forum that made me both feel this welcome and eager to start!

Welcome to Iwaku, Charu ^^

Don't hesitate to bounce some ideas around in the Interest Check forum, I'm sure everyone is excited to see what stories you have in mind :) There are also plenty of group role-plays you can join- even if one has already started, you can still ask to join most of them!

I hope to see you around~ :bananaman::bananaman:

Thank you! I've already made a topic a few days ago and I've seen a few people interested, so it's going to be fun to start something!

tumblr_lyokikO2EU1qk8x9e.gif

Welcome to IwakuRoleplay.com!

I hope you enjoy your time here and if you need help with anyhting do not be afraid to ask for I am the friendliest of bears :3​

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, i do this to almost every newbie, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

and if ur looking for urban/modern fantasy and a group roleplay, ive got all of those right now in the same roleplay if your interested. here is the link

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/vampiron-ale-inn-ooc-signups-open.122250/

Status
Not open for further replies.