Hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masked Intruder

Original poster
Hey, newbie here. Well, not to role playing at least.

I've been role playing for about, say, seven years? Don't know, lost count. Probably seven, though. Those years have been filled with short semi-hiatus' and such, too. Nothing major.

Uh. Hopefully I make friends. Layout is super cool. I dig it.

Say hi, be my friend. Call me Ciri. Want to know more about me? Just post or something.

Hi Ciri!! Welcome to Iwaku!! I hope you love your stay! It's always good to have those who have been rping for a long time! If you ever want someone to talk to, or anything at all, don't hesitate to ask! ^.^'~

Reactions: Masked Intruder
Heya Ciri!

Welcome to Iwaku!

As fox has said, nice to have you aboard. If you ever need anything or have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! We're a friendly bunch (A little crazy sometimes, but hey, you know! in the fun way) ^^ and we hope you enjoy it here.

future-flower3.jpg

Reactions: Masked Intruder
Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.