Hey

K

Kathaleeya

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called? I go by Kathaleeya(mouthful), Kat-Lee, or just plain, old Kat.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I'm a girl and I'm 14 years old.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Fantasy

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? Space Kittens for the win!

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! KEEP YOUR EY-EYES OPEN!!!!

So hey! I guess I'll see you around!

Why hello there Kat! Welcome to Iwaku!

You're in luck..June is fantasy month where we have a whole bunch of events, challenges, and such for everyone to get involved in.

If you have any questions or such, don't hesitate to ask!

See you around! ^^

Heylo Kat welcome to the roleplays, I'd usually tell you what you could do on a site as such, but I'm being lazy as I'm not on my laptop... so I'll have someone else do it for me.

I will suffice and call you Kathaleeya for it is a pretty name~

Welcome to Iwaku, mam!

Hey, I'm Rubix! :D Its nice to meet you! The community here is awesome, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

If you are new to roleplaying, you should hit up the roleplay academy

If you are looking for some cool people to chat with, check out the cbox!

And I see you are a teen, so you should join the official group for teens on Iwaku

I will keep it short and simple and call you.... Kathaleeya.

My name is Tenchi-Roku Hatake, it's a pleasure to meet you and welcome to Iwaku.

Lucky for you, we just came into Fantasy Month and it's blowing up the forums full of stories. I'd love to see you stop on by and participate in a fantasy roleplay soon.

----Tenchi

Kathaleeya IS a pretty cool name. Welcome to Iwaku!