1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hey!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Zero67, Jun 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone, I'm new here and decided I should probably go ahead and introduce myself. You can call me Zero if you'd like, but whatever is fine. I'm not new to roleplaying, though I had stopped for some time and was hoping to start up again. I usually do one on one, but perhaps I'll get into one of the group roleplays eventually. I'll see what's going on around here.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting some of you and maybe starting something exciting!

Thanks!

2. Hullo Zero!

Welcome to Iwaku! I normally stick to 1x1s as well and you'll be happy to know that our 1x1 section is quite active! I know that there are a lot of requests up right now just waiting to be filled, so give those a peek! If you aren't seeing anything that strikes your fancy, go ahead and start your own request thread. Since we're a large site with a lot of members, you're bound to find somebody else on here who is in to the same things and would love to create a story with you!

Don't hesitate to ask questions!

Enjoy!
    :D

3. Welcome Zero! I hope you have a lot of fun here :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.