2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Modern, Action, Adventure, Fantasy. SCI-FI
I like to create characters, to make them a solid story and background. I like to create places, to make locations and scenarios with grace and depth, places with a life of it's own. I enjoy making up a story with juice, open, with many paths to take. I enjoy moving the stories forward, backwards, up and down, to twist the curse of the plot, to make up new characters and make stories and personalities for them.

I love writing, I really do.

And I'm looking from someone out there who loves it as much as I do. I'm looking for someone who would like to make a nice RP with me, someone who won't let the story stagnant, or leave the RP to rot. Someone who can create and enjoy a conversation scene as much as an action one. Someone who isn't afraid of pushing the plot and move it, change it's direction or add content.

So, if you happen to exist and stumble into this humble, yet enthusiastic post; please, do tell me. I've been looking for you for quite a long time now. = )

If this is what you're looking for, then we're a match made in heaven. I think I just might be your girl

I am interested being my love for creating characters with lives of their own, with stories ranging from sad to gleeful. I love to mess with perception and ideas; to do things in the oddest of ways. I would love to make a role play, nay a tale of wonder with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.