Hey you... Yes you... Click me... Come on, you know you want to.

Will you be my partner in crime?

• Yes

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty interested, PM me whenever you wish for another partner X3

You seem to have a lot of potential partners lined up, but if you're still looking for someone, PM me?

Please, PM me if you're still interested (although it does seem like you have quite a lot of other partners lined up!). ^^
I'm alright with basically any genre and do prefer playing females (but male NPCs or anything like that are fine if necessary).

Hello wonderful people of iwaku! I am PhantomThief715 aka Sephiria. I am not new to the site nor role-playing. I've been role playing for a good 5 to 6 years and I am here today on a search.

I do not ask for much but here is what I ask for.

• I want someone who can post rather quickly most of the time. I get it if your busy, it's understandable just let me know. I myself get busy with club activities being the president of my schools anime club and working.

• Bouncing around with ideas. I like to bounce ideas around so don't be scared to say something to me.

• Legitimate writing skills. It does not have to be perfect but be readable and understandable. I use my phone so sometimes auto-correct will put in a random words.

•This is not a must. I am a writer, I write stories on wattpad and for those who are willing I will turn our role plays into stories for others to read. Credit is given where needed.

• I am preferably looking for someone to be a long term partner who can play females. I often play males because I find it more interesting.

• When needed you must be able to play multiple characters. I often do so I have more to write when I don't have much for my one character to do.

• I am looking for someone who is also willing to do small group rps. I know this is not a group request I just want to know your well rounded.

• I play most genres but my favorites are fantasy and modern with magic twist. I like magical creatures and Greek gods.

If requested I'll post a few plots. Any questions comments or concerns let me know.
I can do all of those

I would be interested and like to discuss some roleplay ideas. I like both groups and one on one. I am a taaaad rusty, but I'd be glad to get some experience again. Shoot me a PM, if you'd like to talk about it. I play both male and female, although females are primary. And I'm flexible about most everything, and multiple characters is not a problem at all.

If I did not pm anyone just pm me.

I like this!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.