Hey you... Yes you... Click me... Come on, you know you want to.

Will you be my partner in crime?

• Yes

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomThief715

Hell's Harem King
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
Hello wonderful people of iwaku! I am PhantomThief715 aka Sephiria. I am not new to the site nor role-playing. I've been role playing for a good 5 to 6 years and I am here today on a search.

I do not ask for much but here is what I ask for.

• I want someone who can post rather quickly most of the time. I get it if your busy, it's understandable just let me know. I myself get busy with club activities being the president of my schools anime club and working.

• Bouncing around with ideas. I like to bounce ideas around so don't be scared to say something to me.

• Legitimate writing skills. It does not have to be perfect but be readable and understandable. I use my phone so sometimes auto-correct will put in a random words.

•This is not a must. I am a writer, I write stories on wattpad and for those who are willing I will turn our role plays into stories for others to read. Credit is given where needed.

• I am preferably looking for someone to be a long term partner who can play females. I often play males because I find it more interesting.

• When needed you must be able to play multiple characters. I often do so I have more to write when I don't have much for my one character to do.

• I am looking for someone who is also willing to do small group rps. I know this is not a group request I just want to know your well rounded.

• I play most genres but my favorites are fantasy and modern with magic twist. I like magical creatures and Greek gods.

If requested I'll post a few plots. Any questions comments or concerns let me know.

Hey there~ I'm interested.

Magical creatures as in shapeshifters, nekos, angels, demons, etc?

I'm interested as well though, I prefer 1x1 over groups. I can role-play just about anything yet, I'd prefer to do so through PMs.

I'm interested, but first I would love to hear your ideas over PM. I don't want to lead you on if the plots aren't my cup of tea :3

I'm interested as well though, I prefer 1x1 over groups. I can role-play just about anything yet, I'd prefer to do so through PMs.
I do pms anyways. Easier to have them all in one spot.

Question, what genres are you interested in? I specialize in horror, suspense, and adventure type plots.

hey im interested in rping with you i love rping i have been for about a year now and looking for something else like nekos and demons and angels please consider accepting me :)

hey im interested in rping with you i love rping i have been for about a year now and looking for something else like nekos and demons and angels please consider accepting me :)
Interesting

If you are still looking pm me. I am interested~

Hello, I am also interested if you are still looking, I specialize in horror, grimdark, fantasy, some romance and many other aspects of roleplay. I would also love to help you with ideas. PS- Looking for someone to help set up a wolf roleplay, you in?

I'm kinda interested in roleplaying with you! Can we try bouncing around some ideas in PM?

I'm very interested in bouncing around some ideas with you if you're still looking~

He, I'm interested! It would be cool to do something relating to the Greek Gods? Maybe with a darker twist if you're interested?

Ah, you sound perfect for me! I'm on Wattpad as well, although I haven't posted anything new for months. I do 1x1 and group RPs, with a focus on high fantasy and romance. However, I can handle pretty much any other genre as well and I'm always looking to expand my horizons. I primarily play females, and can most definitely play multiple characters. :)

If you're still looking, please consider me!

I'm very interested and would love to be a roleplaying partner with you. I also sent you a message through your PM. Thought it would be easier to chat there if that's alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.