Hey you... Yes you... Click me... Come on, you know you want to.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by PhantomThief715, Sep 15, 2016.

?

Will you be my partner in crime?

1. Yes

14 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello wonderful people of iwaku! I am PhantomThief715 aka Sephiria. I am not new to the site nor role-playing. I've been role playing for a good 5 to 6 years and I am here today on a search.

I do not ask for much but here is what I ask for.

• I want someone who can post rather quickly most of the time. I get it if your busy, it's understandable just let me know. I myself get busy with club activities being the president of my schools anime club and working.

• Bouncing around with ideas. I like to bounce ideas around so don't be scared to say something to me.

• Legitimate writing skills. It does not have to be perfect but be readable and understandable. I use my phone so sometimes auto-correct will put in a random words.

•This is not a must. I am a writer, I write stories on wattpad and for those who are willing I will turn our role plays into stories for others to read. Credit is given where needed.

• I am preferably looking for someone to be a long term partner who can play females. I often play males because I find it more interesting.

• When needed you must be able to play multiple characters. I often do so I have more to write when I don't have much for my one character to do.

• I am looking for someone who is also willing to do small group rps. I know this is not a group request I just want to know your well rounded.

• I play most genres but my favorites are fantasy and modern with magic twist. I like magical creatures and Greek gods.

If requested I'll post a few plots. Any questions comments or concerns let me know.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hey there~ I'm interested.

Magical creatures as in shapeshifters, nekos, angels, demons, etc?

3. I'm interested as well though, I prefer 1x1 over groups. I can role-play just about anything yet, I'd prefer to do so through PMs.

4. I'm interested, but first I would love to hear your ideas over PM. I don't want to lead you on if the plots aren't my cup of tea :3

5. Very much so!

6. I do pms anyways. Easier to have them all in one spot.

7. YAY! then I'm totally interested in rping with you

8. Question, what genres are you interested in? I specialize in horror, suspense, and adventure type plots.

9. hey im interested in rping with you i love rping i have been for about a year now and looking for something else like nekos and demons and angels please consider accepting me :)

10. I'm up for most types. Not much scifi though.

11. Interesting

12. If you are still looking pm me. I am interested~

13. Hello, I am also interested if you are still looking, I specialize in horror, grimdark, fantasy, some romance and many other aspects of roleplay. I would also love to help you with ideas. PS- Looking for someone to help set up a wolf roleplay, you in?

14. I'm kinda interested in roleplaying with you! Can we try bouncing around some ideas in PM?

15. I'm interested too :)

16. I'm very interested in bouncing around some ideas with you if you're still looking~

17. He, I'm interested! It would be cool to do something relating to the Greek Gods? Maybe with a darker twist if you're interested?

18. Ah, you sound perfect for me! I'm on Wattpad as well, although I haven't posted anything new for months. I do 1x1 and group RPs, with a focus on high fantasy and romance. However, I can handle pretty much any other genre as well and I'm always looking to expand my horizons. I primarily play females, and can most definitely play multiple characters. :)

If you're still looking, please consider me!

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  19. I'm very interested and would love to be a roleplaying partner with you. I also sent you a message through your PM. Thought it would be easier to chat there if that's alright.

20. Your avatar looks just like my cat 0.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.