HEY YOU PEOPLES~! WEAPONS WEAPONS CBOX...READ!

C

Corvus Corax

Original poster
OKOKOK! Well lets see here... I need answers! Since I haven't been here long enough to do this on my own I need a bit of help from you all.

WEAPONS! WE all see diff. weapons popping up in the cbox. What three have been your favorite (and who is the one to have it on them and use it the most)! PM your answers to me. PLEASE!

ANYTHING GOES! FROM THE ABSURD TO THE JUST PLAIN EPIC...GIVE ME WEAPONS!

This will all be used to create a top ten list! THANK YOU PEOPLE OF IWAKU!...I am not in your debt.

Divisional Arty.

I keep a battalion of M-122 Sledgehammer self propelled howitzers on call at all times just in case I need a barrage of 155mm Point Det HE rounds. Not much can survive a blanket of fire like that.

-nods like she understood all he just said-

CUTENESS!

Murrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

And Heavy blades and bastard swords...

The guns in Painkiller.

For your basic weapon, we have the holy weedwhacker/jesus laser.

Then there is the shotgun/freeze ray...

The stake gun/grenade launcher..

The one that shoots shurikens and lightning..

and the rocket launcher/minigun.

Stake Gun is my personal favorite, for pinning enemies to walls. So fun.

Ok, weapons are good, you are all naming them...but please list WHO uses the things you have listed as well!

Pantsless = me.

Also, there's my zilla form, and Rory's RANDOM.

That's a weapon in the 48 states that matter (I'm looking at you North Dakota and Alaska).

The painkiller guns are used by...that guy you play as in painkiller.

He has a name and a plot, it just doesn't matter. What matters is there are demons to kill. Lots and lots of demons.

The TF-gun

It has made it's way to Iwaku Lore and is currently being used by the shapeshifters in IW.
Originally brought to Iwaku by the "Lycan Queen"

I think me and Neko Archy are the only ones occasionally still using it. It's used to transform any organic creature into any OTHER organic creature. The bigger the change, the more power it takes. It can also change genders and/or general appearance.

the true origins of the TF-gun however is a comic called "El Goonish Shive" A recommended read for people who like chaos (and genderbending)

mine
Sledgehammer
Scalpel
Neko Additive

I love my Giant Squeeky Hammer, of course.
Hmm...I miss 4got10angl's Frying Pan showing up every once in a while.

Tentacles. I has them.

Here's a whole list of preferred weapons:

Field Commander Carl McCarthy

XM-32 Wraith Advanced Battle Tank
Primary: M-117 120mm Rifle
Secondary: MGM-71 Saber Quad Missile Launcher
Tertiary: M-2HB in Tank Commander's cupola
A new main battle tank intended to replace entire variants of the M-6 Crusader tank, the Wraith uses all lessons learned of tank battles and uses all the failures to improve upon it's design. The Wraith also has a mounted missile launcher giving it a firepower boost and the ability to tangle with the natural predator of the tank: the helicopter gunship. Unfortunately it is still considered an experimental weapons platform in need of further testing and evaluation before adoption into the Independent State Armed Forces.

Carl also relies upon his Laser Designator for which he uses to call on his Divisional Arty.

Colonel Archetype

Archetype's weapons vary however they always follow a similar theme: really, really fucking sharp. From hir beloved Interceptor knives to hir constructs, Archetype is a nightmare in close quarters combat.

First Sergeant 'Topp' Topper

Topp's most feared weapon is his headbutt. It is his solution for everything.

Lieutenant Julius Ryker

Ryker is a crack shot with a rifle. His training in the US Marine Corps turned him into a marksman. His other weapons include the 'Cavalry Sabers,' a pair of M-9 pistols rechambered for the .40 S&W and 'Tyrant's Delight,' a Desert Eagle Mk XIX chambered for the .50 AE. When he does run out of ammo and his adrenaline levels are maxed out Ryker will rely upon more natural armaments. Being a lycan gives him all he needs in a fight sometimes.

However these pale in comparison to his deadliest weapon: his charisma. Ryker has recruited millions and sent just as many to their deaths.

He didn't coerce them.

He didn't bribe them.

He didn't infect them with a virus.

He simply spoke to them.

Captain Road Rage
M-103A1 Paladin IV/Laser Paladin
Primary: LC-90 Beam Cannon
Secondary: Point Defense Laser Pod
The final evolution of the Laser Paladin heavy battle tank, this weapons platform is easily recognizable against the Paladin II Final with it's completely redesigned hull and cannon. Instead of firing a single burst the Paladin IV fires a continuous beam of energy at a target, melting through even Explosive Reactive and composite armor alike. To compensate for being a heat seeking missile magnet the Point Defense Laser has been improved with a faster fire rate.

Road Rage also prefers the M-500 shotgun as it is his 'boomstick.'

Major Scavenger
No one has actually seen Scavenger fight. What can be determined is that he is an expert with demolitions, particularly IEDs.

Wet trouts. 'Nuff said.

The wonderous power of Mad Script. Who needs a weapon when you have an arsenal at your fingertips?