HEY YOU PEOPLES~! WEAPONS WEAPONS CBOX...READ!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Corvus Corax, Dec 22, 2009.

1. "Vicky already has a bit of a superiority complex. But Eve is pure." Ichiru frown, "I prefer she stays that way."

2. "I'm confident they will mature they way God ment them too." *john smiled brightly as he pet ichiru a head*

3. -nods like she understood all he just said-

4. "Enjoy myself doing what exactly.." Ichiru shrug.

5. And Heavy blades and bastard swords...

6. "And leave you alone with my sisters?" Ichiru scoff, "You stopped being a parent the same time she did. My parents loved to show me the wonders the world has, not hide in a hole in the wall."

7. Ok, weapons are good, you are all naming them...but please list WHO uses the things you have listed as well!

8. "I plan on showing them this universe. It is my duty to respond to gods commands. One day you will hear his voice and correspond with his plan."

9. The painkiller guns are used by...that guy you play as in painkiller.

He has a name and a plot, it just doesn't matter. What matters is there are demons to kill. Lots and lots of demons.

10. "If His plans for me are to imprison me here like you, I'll gladly live my life never hearing His voice." Ichiru had Kunari's defiant streak but also like her, his bark is worst than his bite. He gave Evelyn and Victoria a quick kiss on the head. "Also another thing father, I felt an unknown angel blooming on earth a few months ago. It had the signature of a white flame.. much like Lady Kunari's... but it was coming from a child."

11. mine
    Sledgehammer
    Scalpel
    Neko Additive

12. I love my Giant Squeeky Hammer, of course.
    Hmm...I miss 4got10angl's Frying Pan showing up every once in a while.

13. Tentacles. I has them.

14. Here's a whole list of preferred weapons:

Field Commander Carl McCarthy

XM-32 Wraith Advanced Battle Tank
    Primary: M-117 120mm Rifle
    Secondary: MGM-71 Saber Quad Missile Launcher
    Tertiary: M-2HB in Tank Commander's cupola
    A new main battle tank intended to replace entire variants of the M-6 Crusader tank, the Wraith uses all lessons learned of tank battles and uses all the failures to improve upon it's design. The Wraith also has a mounted missile launcher giving it a firepower boost and the ability to tangle with the natural predator of the tank: the helicopter gunship. Unfortunately it is still considered an experimental weapons platform in need of further testing and evaluation before adoption into the Independent State Armed Forces.

Carl also relies upon his Laser Designator for which he uses to call on his Divisional Arty.

Colonel Archetype

Archetype's weapons vary however they always follow a similar theme: really, really fucking sharp. From hir beloved Interceptor knives to hir constructs, Archetype is a nightmare in close quarters combat.

First Sergeant 'Topp' Topper

Topp's most feared weapon is his headbutt. It is his solution for everything.

Lieutenant Julius Ryker

Ryker is a crack shot with a rifle. His training in the US Marine Corps turned him into a marksman. His other weapons include the 'Cavalry Sabers,' a pair of M-9 pistols rechambered for the .40 S&W and 'Tyrant's Delight,' a Desert Eagle Mk XIX chambered for the .50 AE. When he does run out of ammo and his adrenaline levels are maxed out Ryker will rely upon more natural armaments. Being a lycan gives him all he needs in a fight sometimes.

However these pale in comparison to his deadliest weapon: his charisma. Ryker has recruited millions and sent just as many to their deaths.

He didn't coerce them.

He didn't bribe them.

He didn't infect them with a virus.

He simply spoke to them.

Captain Road Rage
    M-103A1 Paladin IV/Laser Paladin
    Primary: LC-90 Beam Cannon
    Secondary: Point Defense Laser Pod
    The final evolution of the Laser Paladin heavy battle tank, this weapons platform is easily recognizable against the Paladin II Final with it's completely redesigned hull and cannon. Instead of firing a single burst the Paladin IV fires a continuous beam of energy at a target, melting through even Explosive Reactive and composite armor alike. To compensate for being a heat seeking missile magnet the Point Defense Laser has been improved with a faster fire rate.

Road Rage also prefers the M-500 shotgun as it is his 'boomstick.'

Major Scavenger
    No one has actually seen Scavenger fight. What can be determined is that he is an expert with demolitions, particularly IEDs.

15. The wonderous power of Mad Script. Who needs a weapon when you have an arsenal at your fingertips?