Hey you, let me introduce myself.

Wezleigh

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Hey-o, defiantly been a few years since i indulged in good ol fashioned RP. Now i am back and older then ever.

Looking to get back into the swings of things, building empires and destroying worlds and maybe some questionable stuff in the middle.

Looking forward to meeting you all :)

xoxo The not so little ol lady
- Wezleigh

Howdy hey, Wezleigh !! Welcome welcome <3 enjoy your stay in this chaotic place where sometimes us staff go wacky rampages 'cause we're in silly goofy moods. Nonetheless though, please feel free to reach out to me or any other staff if you see us around, we don't bite!
I hope you find some rps you're looking for and some good partners, and if you have the time pop on into General Chatting and join in on our hijinks and fun :D

HECKIN YEAH WORLD DESTRUCTION

I mean HELLO welcome to the community! 8D or welcome back to roleplaying!

Welcome to Iwaku, Wezleigh!

We're happy to have you here! We've got all sorts of roleplayers here so I'm sure you'll find the friends and stories you're looking for. Might I add that your pfp is super super cute too ✨ Red mushroom aesthetic there giving me cottagecore vibes. Let us know if you need any extra help getting around!

Have a great day <3

Eyyy, world destruction. Welcome to Iwaku 👌👌

Hey, nice to meet you!

I think we all enjoy a good bit of world destruction from time to time ;) so I'm sure you won't have any problems finding like-minded people around here to build up and break down some RP worlds with! Go ahead and give Partner Connections a look, if you haven't already, to help get you started!

If you need any help with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to me or another staff member!

Welcome back! We can always use some more chaos lol You'll fit right ^^