Hey you, I'm new!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

curtamith

Original poster
Hey everyone, I'm new to site. Obviously. I mean the title should have made that clear. I could save some typing and not repeat myself, but I guess that's why I'm here, to tell you I'm new! Seriously though, I dig the about you survey I'm about to fill out. Makes it pretty easy for a new person, such as myself, to introduce themselves. Did I mention I'm new? Ok, bad joking aside, let me actually introduce myself, in survey form!

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? Well my name is Curt so I guess that works.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Cis male, he/him, thanks for asking.

How old are you? I have successfully completed 24 full circuits around our star. The editor wants me to take out most (all) of the words in this answer but you know what? Screw the editor.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I'm almost positive I mentioned I was new to the site. Let me check. Yeah. Yeah I did. Being serious though, it's been probably 10+ years since I did much textual roleplaying. *gazes wistfully at the non-existent clouds, speaking melodramatically* To be 11 on Neopets again...it was a simpler time.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I could do either. I used to be into group RP almost exclusively.

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? Sunshine until the temperature hits about 85F, after that crank the AC!

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Ok so I have to mention, the song that just came on Pandora right now is CSS's Music Is My Hot, Hot Sex. Ha. Reminds of my junior and senior years of high school. The last song to inexplicably get stuck in my head though was Norwegian Wood. So I lit a fire. Isn't it good? Norwegian Wood.

Introductions to a person is all it takes for someone else to judge a first impression.
You're quite fun. Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you find your roleplaying needs here. The community is quite great, and so are the players. c:
Enjoy your stay!

Thanks for the welcome! I posted pretty late last night, or early, depending on how you look at it (in my time zone at least). I wanted to give a quick intro before I slept but I'm ready to dive in today. I've been feeling the roleplaying itch and it took me a while to decide on a site to join but this seems like a friendly, fun community and I think I will enjoy this place!

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, i do this to almost every newbie, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

No offense taken! I know what it's like to be busy with work and whatnot, even though I'm actually not working right now. Even making the time to copy and paste a post shows you care about your newbs, so thanks!

Neopets...

Sorry, I haven't heard that in about a decade :lol:

Welcome! The roleplaying itch definitely took me by storm, this year, as well. I used to do a lot of 1x1 when I was a teenager, but slipped out of it when I had to start "adulting." ...but no more! This place is certainly the perfect place to have fun and express oneself. There are lots of wonderful people, and lots of things to explore. I've only been here about a week, myself, so if you are looking for anyone to 1x1 with, let me know :] Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.